INCRIMINATOR SUBS - anybody got review ? ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17000
whats u all opinion about them - anybody ever used their subs & can u give review ?

have used a 10" 187 but i wud like to hear what other think b4 i post my opinion ...

Silver Member
Username: Chevyfan502

AQ HDC315AQ 2200

Post Number: 237
I would like to hear reviews as well, besides the warden. Death Penalty and Death Row mainly.....

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 395
The 187 15" models horribly in a sealed box, QTC .72 @ 35 Hz in 9999 cubic feet, QTC 1.2163 @ 59.13 Hz in 2 cubic feet.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 396
... and although it's cheap at $120 from SSA.com, the DC Level 2 has a 2.5" VC vs 2" on the 187, and is 2.3dB more sensitive (89.2/91.5). Dunno the price on the Level 2 though.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City Baltim..., , NJ/MD

Post Number: 1180
The INCRIMINATOR 187!

Lol they sound bad as fu*k, butyea i'll x2 that, how do they perform......

Wats there other line of products, the Methed up women beater series? Whats the rms ,on that seres!

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City Baltim..., , NJ/MD

Post Number: 1181
The INCRIMINATOR 187!

Lol they sound bad as fu*k, butyea i'll x2 that, how do they perform......

Whats there other line of products, the Methed up women beater series? Whats the rms ,on that series!

Silver Member
Username: Chevyfan502

AQ HDC315AQ 2200

Post Number: 238
187, lethal injection, death row, death penalty, warden.....least to greatest power handling.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17001
where did u get t\s specs for that 187 15" ? since they dont publish it ...

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 397
Of course they do, did you not check out the 187 on their site? lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17002
ooh didnt notice that they had it for the 187 series since i knew that they didnt have any on there b4 ...

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 465
With most of their subst hey don't give the specs. As far as I know the only two lines they give t/s parameters for is the 187 and flatlyne. I've emailed IA asking about specs on the lethal injection and never gotten a reply, but asked for a price and I was emailed back. Idk what the big deal is with giving them. IA gear looks to be very solid equipment and I think they'd increase sells by allowing consumers to see what they're buying. I understand most people misintrepet t/s specs but you'd still be able to compare it to other subs specs. Rant/

so what's your review rovin? Your review on the dc level 3 was very well put to together, tuned in for this one.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 1890
I had a 15" IA DP and that sh*t was a beast and it was pretty heavy. I think the box i had it in was 3.5cu ft tuned at 37hz it was a box i used for my AQ HDC315 before it blew. This sub was loud and it could hit the lows and high, i was surprised. This was couple years ago, I had to get rid of it due to the weight. lol. Overall i loved that sub.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SSAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 925
We, (SSA), seem to have pretty positive feedback, when we get it, on the IA drivers. Incriminator is mostly a dealer based brand. We are just their online dealer, so they don't put as much effort into online activity as other brands that are more online based. As for specs, we only have the ones we have listed, so I cannot help out there. The new DP looks interesting, but I have not seen it in person to speak on it.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8640
denim any lower price than the stetsom 1k5 or the 2k5.. their abit pricey.. any good deals comming up to grab one?

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SSAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 926
They have not authorized any sales at the moment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us