Crescendo CCX components

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Post Number: 3327
Yup just bought a set! After watching a bunch of youtube vids I decided to try them out. I know a youtube video isnt a great way to demo a component set but whatever Every video I seen blew me away,they sounded so loud and crystal clear and some of the distance tests in the videos were just crazy! They were still loud and clear at like 100 yards away in one video. Now I just need to sell my DLS comps and get a nice 2 ch or maybe even a 4ch to run them active. Since my Clarion 2ch crapped out on me I really need to sell my DLS so I can buy a new amp for these Crescendos. I will try to give a review when I get them but Ill have to run them both off the right channel at 2ohms on my Clarion til I can get a good amp for them lol. Ill post pics and maybe a short vid once I get them. Any thoughts,opinions, or comments on the Crescendos?

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 513
How much u want for the DLSs ?

They 6.5s ?

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 514
Put pics up of them crescendos befor I bust me an innuendo.
Don't make me wait, it takes forever cuz of of this endo, tick...............tick..................tick tell us if they worth a lick. They wouldn't have been my pick. Shoulda got em from summit, they woulda sent you a Schick. And a bic so you could write a review. Dammit my speakers blew..... How much for them DLS ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3329
lol you OK man? I would take $150 shipped for the DLS. Here is a link to the FS thread on CA

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speaker-classifieds/503629-dls-ms6a-6-5-component s.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 3389
Finally got the Crescendos and installed them today. I have to run them off 1 channel on my Clarion at 2ohms so theyre still getting 100wrms each. I am very impressed with these components. They sound a lot better than my DLS IMO. They have way more mid bass and are way way louder. They are very loud and clear but without being harsh on your ears,the mid bass blends very well with the tweets. This is probably the best $95 I have spend,besides that one night I paid that for the hooker and crack rocks ;) but anyways these things rock!! Now all I need is a better amp for them or maybe even a 4channel to go active. I bet they could handle 100wrms each speaker active. Or maybe get 2 sets of these,that would be nice but would be a lot of work to install. I cant beleive the way these sound at the price I paid or even for the price they were new direct from Crescendo back when they had them in stock.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 2014
hope they get some more, think i want to get some to play with now.

Silver Member
Username: Alonzoub

Post Number: 103
me too... I have only heard good things about them, and at that price... dayum. Wish they weren't out of stock.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17083
they are making a new series to replace them and they will be 130 shipped......i talked to crescendo direct on the phone

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Tofino, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 931
They give you a release date sean?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3394
Any specs on the new set? Or sneak peek pics?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17084
no i didnt ask and they didnt tell sadly....no pics or specs either
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us