Hello everyone. Back from basic training

Silver Member
Username: Dangeranger

Fredericktown, Ohio United States

Post Number: 235
Hey guys, I used to post here and there and view the forum a lot. I. Left last year to go on to basic(usaf) and now I am about to finish up tech school. Used to run two ten RE SRs 2nd series with an orion hcca 1200 center console box tuned to 34hz. I sold all of that equipment. Im thinking hard about buying a colorado ext. Cab. Make a long story short any new companies come out? I saw a lot about cresendo on here, and im thinking about getting an fi q and powering it with an aq 1200. Any other opinions? Im going for loud sq, and also what about some good comp sets along with an amp for those, not sure how much space ill have yet, but im working with around a grand give or take.

Sorry for the book. Thanks everyone and glad to be back

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmef

Post Number: 98
im USAF too i been in about 2 and a half years whats ur AFSC?

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1105
Airforce is the way to go. They have the best military housing and take care of you a little better than the rest.

Congrats!

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
2a531 im a crew chief on b1s. Heading to dyess. How about you? And air force is definitely the way to go and thanks a lot.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
im a hydro troop on B52s up in shitt aass minot lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
nice man, my class was split between b1s and 52s. At least you have like 2 good months out of the year lol

what equipment do you have?

and does anyone else have any suggestions to my original post?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
lol right i got a buddy down in dyess he is hydro on c130s

sound equipment? i got a bl 18 and an aq 1200d and im saveing my pennys for a btl 18 and cresendo 3kwp

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16906
it will be another month until they ship the crescendo amps but they are taking orders now

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3424
i'm a 3E052, power pro. i'm deployed with some dudes from Minot right now. i have a buddy from tech school at Dyess, too. apparenly we all have sh!t assignments lol, i'm out of Barksdale.

and true that, Pimp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
one of my buddies is power pro, he seems to love it. how's your buddy liking dyess? and yeah i 2nd that man. I had either dyess or ellsworth to pick from, which wouldn't have been too bad except all the snow.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3425
yeah, i enjoy my job. great experience for outside work if i decide to separate, too. who is your friend? i know a girl in Ellsworth, lol. from what i've been told, i'd probably choose Dyess over SD. i guess it's in the middle of nowhere but it's close to my buddy's home so he doesn't mind. plus Texas is pretty badass, i go to Dallas every now and then.

Silver Member
Username: Tiggerboi87

Valdosta, GA United States

Post Number: 368
Im sheetmetal out of Moody AFB, Ga. Currently in Afghanistan right now. The AF is definitely a good look in comparison to the other branches in my opinion but we all contribute to the fight equally.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3436
.. any chance you heard of a C-17 getting ran through by a forklift? lol. supposedly we had to fly some guys down from Afghan to come fix it.

Bronze Member
Username: Wandaddy

Naha, Okinawa Japan

Post Number: 73
If any of you USAF guys are heading to Okinawa let me know, I can tell you all about the place. I've been here a year and a half and it is beautiful.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
im thinking about crosstraining into TACP its pretty hard core

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 549
Wandaddy, do you know a Brian Austin? He is one of my buddys stationed in Okinawa

Bronze Member
Username: Wandaddy

Naha, Okinawa Japan

Post Number: 74
SlackinMack, I can't say that I know your friend. Is he in the Air Force? I am in the Army and it is mostly Airmen and Marines over here, so I am kind of the odd man out on this island.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us