Radio cutting off issue

Bronze Member
Username: Jaymoung

Michigan

Post Number: 55
i have a dual 7inch flip out radio 4 gag power and ground wire and the big 3 done in 2 gag on a brand new advance 800 cca battery if these info matters

i have a memphis mojo 1750 rms and hifi brutus 2010d amp and it hits so hard alot harder then alot of my other setups to the point it drops my volts from 14 to 12-13 and when the bass gets to loud it cut my radiio off and then it comes rite back on like its resetting now i dont know if its takin too much power so my radio is cuttin off or if the vibrations is doin it anybody have an idea

i know with out this problem i can finally experience the true power of my setup

ps. When the screen is out it will cut off like at vol 12/40 and if the screen is in it will cut off at 17-19/40

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11472
Upload

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15584
your putting too much demand on your alternator thats why the power is cutting off

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13946
with that much current draw, you should be using at least 1/0 gauge power and ground lines, and a High Output alternator (or 2) rated for at least 200A HOT output rating. Your amplifiers are going into thermal protection due to severe clipping.

Bronze Member
Username: Canaanwhite

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 18
check your grounds
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us