DLS MS6A components

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3142
Ok Im bored so here goes another post.

Well in case you didnt know,I just sold my sub,15" LMS-4000(I know I know I will probably regret selling it) So Ive been subless for about 2 weeks. It sucks but it gave me a chance to really fine tune and set up my DLS components. I have a Alpine cda-9813 which is IMO one of the best SQ decks not to mention its active capable ect. and they are running from a Clarion dpx2250,not a bad little amp and its CEA compliant to do 125wrms. So like I said I got a good chance to really listen to them. After tweaking the settings on my HU and amp I finally got them sounding great! I havent heard any really high end components to compare them to but I love the way these sound. They are loud as hell but not harsh,they just sound natural,the mid bass is tight and real punchy and blends with the mids/highs great. I can crank the volume and they never distort or sound bad or get the "Sssss" sound,ya know what I mean by that? But if these are DLS's lower/mid level comps,I cant imagine what their higher level stuff sounds like. For what I paid for these,I think it was around $175 BNIB,they are probably one of the best sets in its price range. I dont think I will ever buy another brand of components again! DLS makes awesome equipment and they have a customer for life right here.

Bottom line,if you're in the market for a set of components or are looking to upgrade, go with a set from DLS!!!

Twiz is a DLS nut hugger for life

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16743
i have recommended that same model on here quite a few times since i heard them & know they sound gr8 ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us