Zune w/Multimedia players

Username: Psimeone

Post Number: 2
Help! It looks like all the multimedia players on the market (I'm looking at purchasing a Jensen UV9 or 10, or a Power Acoustik model) are Ipod compatible, but can't tell about Zune. Does anyone know if the unit has a USB in front, and a Zune is plugged in, will it allow the Zune functions to be controlled on-screen, vs. plugging in through the Aux port for just audio (but still have to control on the Zune itself). My daughter is looking to upgrade her stock Honda 6 disk changer, but wanted to make sure it can be controlled on screen. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5256
If you get a head unit with a USB input, then you're good to go. While it won't 'control' the Zune, it will allow you to access all the files and basically function as if the Zune was hooked up like an iPod since the head unit will recognize it as a USB jump drive. Next time you're at a Best Buy etc., just plug the Zune into one of the display stereos and see if it works. The salesman won't have any problem with you doing that.

Username: Massisandage

Post Number: 2
Why not download VLC player instead? It's probably the best free multimedia player for Windows. It supports most of the audio/video file formats out there and has all the codecs installed already. I used it for about 6 months and it has never crashed or had any bugs since that date.

Username: Carpc01

Post Number: 1
how about this device:

http://www.cnnorpie.com/en/news_show.asp?id=23

you can connect the car pc to your car head rest,when you are using car pc to do your office work in the front,your daughter can use the head rest screen to play online games,don't need connect any other usb device.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us