Should i Upgrade?

Username: M8trix23

Post Number: 1
i current have installed:
1 - Sony Xplod head unit CDX-GT930U
1 - Kicker amp ZX300.1
2 - Kicker CVR 10

i feel i can get more continous music play with bigger Amp would a kicker 750.1 be to much? i bought this deck for $200 from a car audio dealer last year, does it fit my setup?

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 472
Yes, upgrade everything if you have the money and are willing to put some time and effort into it. If you do, let us know budget, do you want SQ or SPL and what type of vehicle.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16699
^x2

i also say upgrade EVERYthing ....

Silver Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 313
kcicker does made good quality amps my buddie got the kicker zx1500 and the birthsheet said it does 1689rms!

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 797
I believe those subs are around 500wrms a piece right? So yes, the 750.1 would be ok. Also,If you have the extra money the 1000.1 would work too.

Username: M8trix23

Post Number: 2
Dont really want anything nasty, i got them boxed in the trunk of my 2001 Mustang, made a seperate wall to post amp on left side, Ive got alot of compliments on them already, i just didnt know if i should replace my amp to support my speakers, and or replace the dead unit mentioned above. I wish i had the money to replace everything, i bought this setup fresh out the boxes last year in July

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1374
get a new HU at the very least. the right HU can make a big diff but if you can start fresh.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us