You like video games???

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8280
hi you all remeber the arcade??? it used to be really cool,well i still play it by emulators haha..

well anyways im a big time gamer i play every day for about umm 4 hours a day at least..

well if you like video games i can provide you with a good extra fun games for you and online co op or multiplayer based games and not huge games ( over 1 gb) i also going to start the mu online server again since i shut it off..

well in short terms i want to reclute cool gaming people who wants to play so coool games.. if your interested post here and ill give you my msn

and if you have a ps3 i can help you out set up your controller on the pc

Gold Member

Post Number: 8281
some arcade that we can play online are:

the king of fighters(all of the series)
mortal kombat
sunsent riders
marvel vs capcom
xmon vs street fighter

and pretty much anything including n64 snes etc..

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16679
in my country i still go to the arcade & im a huge KOF fan (not much a fan of those cheap moves marvel\capcom series games) , never really played it on a pc or online since im only accustomed to the old ps1\ps2 style controls & of course the actual arcade type joysticks & buttons

when ps2 was the current console i never really played it like how most gamers do & i have a WII which i do play mario kart online but i doubt i will be buying a ps3 or 360 since most likely it will just sit there ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8282
you have controlerS??? i can kick your azz on most kof games especially on 97 plus and 2002 plus if you have a controller we can play alil ill give you the sources to play them online but you will need a joystick or something

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1344
map to keyboard buttons lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8286
alrights douchs...

i made a server but i had to shut it down because i had to come to mexico for a few thigns.. so im putting the server up again...

heres a preview of the game.. the vid was made for me with people playing the game and showing a few things hope you like it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16680
maybe u cud but its only when we battle u will know what u might be able to kick , the 1 i played the most is 98 which is the best of them all - i can play with any of the characters in 98

i gotta make 1 of those arcade type table top console to play since i doubt i will be able to do those moves on a controller ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8287
well i kinda like 98 but i like 97 best but the best game for kicking azs and making combos is the 2002 plus

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16681
the kind of moves & variety of characters its 98 for me - hard to pick a fav player since i have many

2002 plus is the 1 with unlimited supers & when u taunt ur player becomes 1\2 the size right ?

up to today i was playing 2000

do u know of a game called WORLD HEROES thats 1 of my favs from the early 90s - was playing WH 2 JET last night , that final boss is just ridiculous ! ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8289
world heroes????^^^^^^

kinda like fatal fury style?? i mean slow peaced style??? yeah i played it a few times i think i have the rom and the emulator to play it online..

you never heard of mu online???

well on 98 is pretty much the same as 97 expect 98 has a few things added but i prefer 97..

no the 2002 one your talking about is the magic plus 2 or just magic plus the one im saying is the regular plus

the one your saying i feel like cheating.. one you get hit the other dude can keep hitting you until you die.. is kinda like cheating so i dont play that one

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16682
check it out : ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8292
yeah i have the roms for that game never played online cuz is kinda slow compared to the kof series.,.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16683
they only made 4 of them & yes it was a bit slow but it was a good game

the last of it was this & its speed was decent ...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us