PPI PCX122?

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf1985

Post Number: 25
A friend of mine is looking at getting 2 12" of these cheap(about 60$ a piece), I have never heard them, what are people's opinion on them and will they get low and and still maintain decent sq? He doesn't want it to be super loud and doesn't want to spend a ton of money either. I told him good luck they will probably not sound the greatest but said i would check into them for him first...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
anyone care to comment before he commits to them?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5422
They're average subs.

And that's actually not a good price. They're selling on ebay brand-new for $50 shipped: http://cgi.ebay.com/Precision-Power-PPI-PCX122-12-Dual-2-ohm-Sub-28112-/17042912 3649?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
hmm so will they do what he wants? decent sq and decently loud?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 5426
Basically, yeah. If he wants a decent set-up for a cheap price, you can't go wrong with them. Better than Dual or Boss, that's for sure.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
He just wants something that will add the low end his system is missing nothing special. i didnt want him to buy crap though so i figured i would ask. I know they make some decent stuff but knew nothing of their subs... what would you say they are comparable with?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 5434
Hmm, they're comparable with MTX or Alpine type E or S subs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
great, that is about what he is looking for, he liked my old mtx subs so this will be a good fit i think.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us