Hey troy

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1338
so, apparently my alt is funky and no one has an alt for me. what would it cost for you to custom make one for me? i know you don't like doing it unless you can do a mass order to get cost's lower but i am about to choke a b1tch if i cant find an alt soon.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5816
http://tejcurrent.com/

:D

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1339
i know fool, i helped him get the link to your site on his page past ad blockers.

but he answers this form better, and he knows who i am on hear.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8283
^^^^ are you a php coder??? or just a regular fake azz internet toughguy???? im making a game server and i need some php websites

i really need some php guys also want some web browser mmmorpg game kinda like silent murder, rule the seas etc...

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1340
i run servers, i hate coding for them. my girl does php, html and is learning css tho.

it sounds more like you need a java or flash developer tho.

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 449
Thread jacker.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 784
Im sure you already thought of this but...Do they make them for an older model that maybe you could get to fit your car?

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1341
06 is the newest i can find and other places had this to say. "Sorry, but that number will not cross with anything that we have on file. The regulator letter designations are different also. The "M" terminal is different than earlier regulators and may interface with the vehicle's on-board computer system differently than we might expect. This could trigger a "check engine" light. We may have to wait awhile to get the new information."

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1342
apparently i have a 100 amp alt tho stock............ i throw my DMM on my car to day, noticed that my wipers weren't jumping any more during a demo, any way back on topic. i use to get 14.4-13.9 at idle even with the system on and bumping it would only drop to 13.4 or so, today when i tested it it was 13.3 idle with every thing but the car off and 13.1-12.8 with the system going. so i really need to get some real power back in my car.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8284
no i dont need a java coder...

i encoded the game server already... i just need some php to interat with msql.. i have the server up and the game but i need a game that runs of the web browser mmorpg based check ruletheseas.com

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1345
you could play with html5. it will run quake in the browser.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8285
OMG....

no no and no...

i have the game already is a downloadable game so no need to put it in a website... the game is ready is called mu online maybe your familiar with it??? heres my video i made for it

so i only need a guy who can make this game version to a php version the game

the game is up and running i had it before im just testing a few things and it will be online again...i just want a mini version of the game in php you ever seen php games??? well kinda like those

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2444
I'm sorry, I thought I sent you an email back days ago. Anyway, you have one now.

I know html, css, javascript, and a bunch of older programming languages, C++, VB.net, etc. I've been meaning to learn PHP and mysql but it's hard to find time. I really enjoy coding & programming.

Death what are the chances of dual factory alts instead of one h/o?If I can get my hands on a similar car for a template and duals will fit I can make it happen.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8293
i know i do want to start learning php but i dont have enough time either

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1346
i don't think theres any extra room under the hood.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us