Alpine PXA-H900

Anonymous
Anybody have one of these installed? I have had mine for about a year and have had the display go out four times. Alpine is replacing them but they say it is my car. I have a dedicated Stinger battery just for the PXA-H900 and amplifiers. Alpine says they have no problems with this unit. The H900 is $4000 and I am getting tired having this display go out all the time.

the battery may not be the problem.
is your alternator high output, and is it supplying enough current to avoid a sag in the voltage rails? I don't have an H900, but I do use a 3339 and 3401 myself along with a CDA-9813 head unit.
Anyway, you may want to stick a meter on your voltage at teh EQ, and see if the rails drop during use. That's most likely your problem.

there's no way to avoid a HO alternator with a high powered system.. a battery or capacitor aren't viable solutions.

Anonymous

sorry for my poor english, I have problem whith my alpine pxa-h900 which display go out too. Alpine want replacing a new one which I'm waiting for 7 months now! Alpine said: PXA-h900 not longer avaible and I must wait. I think they have problems whith this displayers and EQ.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 471
it is starting to sound like they had issues with that H900.

hey call Alpine and see if you can talk them into upgrading to the current replacement model.
tell them you don't want another H900 if it's going to fail.
Those F1Status units aren't cheap.
you shouldn't have these problems at all from a company with Alpine's reputation for quality.

Anonymous

Ok, I will and see if I can upggrading to the current replacement model as you told me .Thanks a lot GlassWolf.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us