New TC Sounds ? ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16465
yesterday a guy was telling me they are back with some new stuff which i didnt know about :

http://www.tcsounds.com/

how long have this site been up & did they drop their "Audiopulse" trade mark or something ?

it seems that they are considerably cheaper now though their power handling figures have been changed up a bit .....

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4846
http://www.tcsounds.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2-new-tc-product-information/

They dropped the AP line. And prices are cheaper than when they were AP.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16466
havent had chance to look at their forum as yet but that is great info - thanks ...

Bronze Member
Username: Perfectcircle

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 98
way cheaper then the prices on ebay. The 5400 is going for 1100 on ebay. I think they cut some corners on the 5400 though. Mine has an rms of 5000 and the new ones are 2000-2500. Hope the product is as good as the old days, but It doesn't look good. just my opinion though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16469
yea it does seem they did some corner cutting to lower the cost to the average buyer since hardly anybody wud pay over 1k for any sub but of course u will have to take away something too to get that affordable cost

i thought they went bankrupt so thats why they reemerged as AP a while ago but i guess they sorted all that out so now they can use back their original name ...

Silver Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 101
I ordered my 5400 right before they switched to ap. its the best sub i've ever owned. I can't believe they went bankrupt. seems every sub company used their motors back a few years ago.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4334

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15038
glad to hear the pricing got more reasonable

Silver Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 104
something about the way he talks drives me nuts. nice subs, weird dude.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2273
thilo looks like that security guard from jerry springer back in the day

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15053
lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8160
From that I gather, TC has some great subs/motors...but he just didn't have the business sense to keep company afloat. (Don't know the guy personally, just what I have heard from some people 'in the know')

They used to OEM to EVERYBODY. Rockford and Eclipse to name just 2 big names. Pretty sure Aria and Soundsplinter too.

Looks like they have totally restructured and let PartsExpress take the reins as far as the business side goes. I wish them nothing but the best.

EDIT:
Also, after watching the video....
BREATH THILO BREATH!!!!
Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale (just got an ounce in the mail )...slow calm breathes.

Wish you nothing but the best man

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23164
4 voice coils on the Axis capable of 6000w - 8000w with a 3" peek to peek excursion. The ultra has 4" voice coils and a 68lb motor.

I'm liking it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15078
I wouldnt mind trying the axis but at 400 bucks thats not going to happen

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2276
well.....if i get my refund from the scumbagfuck........i might purchase the axis or a couple LMS-Rs

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 384
i was thinking maybe a couple 12" epics for the car and an lms 5400 ultra for the house.
used to have an old tc-3000 and an audiopulse revo, im very happy he lowered the prices. ive been emailing him for a while now, im trying to snatch a pair of his new midbasses, but he's being stingy and saying i will have to wait 6 more months.
no corners cut, just horrible business mentality when trying to overprice subs because of the fact the lms ultra is the best linear non distortion sub in the world, and if jl audio can sell home audio drivers for $6000 why can't they sell a sub that will put those to shame for 1600
sell subs for lower price, still makes lots of money, but sell many more. and with people in forums like us, someone will buy and let everyone know they love it, and with those prices everyone will want some of the best sq subs ever as they are now more affordable
i have alot of big plans with tc sounds now, hopefully i can get everything i want

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1008
i want to see what you come up with if you get all the parts u want.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1016
seems like some good sh.it

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 105
thinking about getting a second 5400. just don't know if its the same sub as mine.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3062
TC sounds = sex

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16476
with these much more affordable prices i foresee a new bandwagon of TC Sound owners coming up very soon .....

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4856
Exactly Rovin. Which isn't bad. Means there'll be a larger used tc sounds base that I can purchase from :D.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8067
glad to hear the pricing got more reasonable

hahahh for a penny????

they have to make the money lost when they went bakrupcy with tc sounds... thats why they dropped the company and start a new one to avoid the debts

hahah noobs

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 396
ill start the bandwagon with tc sounds i have been talking to thilo alot lately, he has recommended me 3 12" lms-r to do a daily system to sound clean and doing 150 or so on music, but the wiring options just wont work.
so my idea is to buy 4 epics and run 2 subs per amp, i have a sundown sae-1200d now and i would just pick up another one, prob off of db-r
would upgrade electrical with at least 300 amp alt and like a kinetic hc3800 and hopefully have around 3000 watts rms to the subs. in 8 cu ft i believe i could do around 150 or so off music for a daily set up.
gonna buy a new car soon tho, thinking maybe a tahoe, acura tl, subura imprezza, accord.. something like that, i would have to figure a way to do 8 cubes in a trunk... not sure how that will work yet, but i know i can make it happen.
this will be months from now, but it gives me time right now to start saving. but i dont really have to save too much, considering i have tons of 12's 15's and an 18 i can sell to pay for it all. and buying another sundown shouldnt be more than 175 or so refurbished off db-r
got a new job making much more money now, so if everything continues to work out i should have a new car and a beastly system in a few months

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 562
Exactly Rovin. Which isn't bad. Means there'll be a larger used tc sounds base that I can purchase from :D.

Exactly berny!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us