RE SRX?

Silver Member
Username: Mittens08

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 108
ok ive never messed with RE before but i hear good things...i recently blew one of my xo 15s and amp..im thinking when i get back from vaca in a couple of weeks i wanna get some bump back i miss it already..i found a good deal for 2 15in dvc 4ohm RE SRX's but idk nething bout them..ne inputs? would they be better then the xo's?

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 109
or would 2 Xd's be better?

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 854
if you don't mind me asking how did you blow your subs and amp?

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 476
u blew the amp AND sub? hmm

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 370
the srx is a lower line of their subwoofers, meant to be in small boxes but still get decent output. heard they have good low end, and sound very good
im a fan of re audio so i say go for it, but dont pay full price, i see lots of deals going on where if you shop around you could basically get 2 used for the price of 1 new

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 111
idk how i blew the amp and one of them subs but i hooked my subs back up after takin them out to and one was makin a poppin noise outta nowhere and then just stopped working and the amp idk i was jus driving home and it fried i know it is it smelled like a fried amp(ive blown a few in my day lol) just to make sure i checked all fuse and wire connections to make sure but nothing its done
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us