My tooth fell out

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 344
my fake permanent bottom front tooth i had put in 4 months ago came out when i was eating a hard shelled taco 5 minutes ago. I was like wtf... maybe i should stop the chewing grizzly

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3137
so where exactly did your motivation to post this incredibly irrelevant information on a car audio forum come from? do you think anybody cares? because i do not. maybe you should google a dentistry forum or something and see if somebody on there does. you are part of the reason this forum has gone to sh!t. its just full of people posting whatever their unfiltered brains can articulate into a sentence at that moment.

i have no idea why GlassWolf came back to help a bunch of retards... it's great and all and his posts are very informal for everybody to read, but now people think he's at their beck and call for any stupid question they can come up with. so GW, i think the subject matter of this one is, should he stop chewing Grizzly? because he apparently does not know.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2440
... i care..

i don't think this is a question for glasswolf..... maybe some one else on this forum is a dentist! who knows!

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3139
you would care.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3140
i realize how big of an assh0le i sounded like and i do apologize. it was funny to me at the time lol. but seriously, if you are going to post, make it something that you will actually gain some knowledge out of, not some should i do this or that question where a small amount of research could have solved the problem..

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1215
idgaf what u post its what makes this forum interesting anyone remember chicken man? LMFAO i know Paul does prolly has his pic with the sub saved lol....

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 843
I think what Eric is trying to say is, there is an Off Topic section for those types of posts. They're not for the Subwoofer section.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22913
Upload
Upload

Good times..................

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5235
Paul, who is that?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22914
His name was Alan. Well, I suppose it still is lol. You have to read the epic thread to understand. It all started when I spotted the chicken on his counter in the pic. After that...........................................

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/297914.html

Part 2:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/299357.html

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11128
Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Silver Member