Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2411
http://stereointegrity.com/index.php?id=47
looks kinda nice for a shallow sub...

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 13476
Please stop posting "seen this?" topics with links and vague uninformative information.

If you want to post a new thread about a product, use a topic like:

"New shallow depth subs!" Then say in the body of the message, "Look at this link, it's the page for some new subs from SI. Anyone seen these yet?"

I tend to ignore anything as vague as a thread like this one, because many of them are spammers on most boards.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 2036
ive never seem it but it looks sick if u ask me. i like that it has a 10" spider and 2.5" coil, they prob sound real good and the motor looks like they might have some good excursion too. if i ever get a single cab truck i would prob consider 2 of these.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 13482
I believe PPI had a similar sub design back maybe ten years ago? I've seen flat subs like that before, but that one does look really promising. Especially for applications like small sports cars (ie, Fieros) and single cab pickups.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5732
The SI's are very nice but my go-to shallow mount is still the Earthquake SWS-12.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5733
By the way Glass, I just replied to that IM you sent me... I rarely check that account so I hadn't seen it until now. Been working on an upgrade for my secondary comp that I use for things like this... details in my profile. Cost me less than 400 bucks (OS, HDD, RAM, Mobo, CPU) and this thing is a rocketship now, boot-to-usable in around twenty seconds and apps and webpages are instant. Windows 7 is amazingly awesome, I must say, and it runs Opera 10 flawlessly.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2412
what is so great about the earthquake?
i don't see much info on them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us