Updated the white paper page on my site again.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 13371
Got some new data posted.
http://www.glasswolf.net/papers/index.html

I hope some of it is useful. I tried to sort it a bit to make it easier to find specific topics.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 446
i would love to help add to your computer section, if you have a list or just want me to make some outlines of usefull things that you can make sound better let me know. every thing from windows installs, Linux installs, dual or multi boot, ftp servers for personal use, standered mantence, pulling Microsoft cd keys for back up or reinstall purposes, water cooling proper thermal paste aplaction, ect, ect. just let me know.

yes i know my spelling sucks.

Platinum Member

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 13374
I used to have a bunch of PC stuff posted there, but deleted most of it. It's jus too time consuming to keep updating all of it as teh industry changes. Thankfully, the car audio stuff doesn't change much. Electricity is pretty much the same as it was a hundred years ago. I just left the two I have there because they haven't changed in the past ten years. I appreciate the offer though. The only reason I had that section there was because the site had originally started life as a PC case modding site, but I did away with most of that stuff over the years, and this was the last hold-over from that.

Right now I'm working on pages for sub box types, sound deadening basics, L-pads, power to volume relationship, cabin gain and transfer function, pre-out voltages, helpful car audio related links, and updating the audio terms lexicon page.

I hope to get most of that done this week if I can.
I may try for a chart on speaker wire gauge vs length of run vs voltage/power too. Nothing else has come to mind yet for topics.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 447
could i con you in to designing a 3 way cross over for me?

Platinum Member

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 13375
updated with some new pages again.
12-05-2010 @ 1140EDT
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us