Looking for used 12 fi q or 12 AA havoc

Bronze Member
Username: Rosrock

Post Number: 51
If you know any info dont hesitate plz , ty. o yea and it must be dual 2 ohm or single 1 ohm.

Silver Member
Username: Ericmb

Waycross, Georgia United States

Post Number: 299
ahh. i know someone with an HDC3 12.. its used, but has been babied. ran on like 800w the whole year it has been owned.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
does it have good sound quality like the q or ib3's say?

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
uhhh. its not bad, but if a sq driver is what youre looking for, this is not exactly what you need.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
yea i like sq

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 621
Do you know what the difference between a SQ sub and SPL is?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11879
Do you?

For the record, you can add a Stereo Integrity Mag V3 to that list as well. It performs dammmm near identical as the Q. Very nice sub and I'd recommend it if you're looking for a solid daily sub.

I'd take a peek on caraudioclassifieds.org I think it's called and take a look for one there. Their for sale ads are usually solid. Just be careful.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 624
Question was intended for 'The Boss' . Just making sure he's looking for the type of sound he's shooting for. Sometimes people can be mistaken, so just trying to make sure he's looking for the right sub.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
do i know the difference between sq and spl LOL thats just a fu ckin dumb as s question...spl is like l7s and subs that sound like sh it when turned up.sq is a sub thats meant to sound "good" turned up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
well, no need to be an as$ on here... these guys are commenting on here to help you, not to intentionally make fun.. and youre on the right track, yet youre still wrong.. an SPL setup doesnt necesarily sound like crap.. i know plenty of SPL subs that have great SQ

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 626
What I was leaning more toward was, do you want more low end bass or are you looking for it to be more loud overall? Depending on the driver you can get a mix of both or more on either end. Not meant to be a dumb question or to be a d1ck, just looking for the sound you were shooting for.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 627
And an L7 would be an example of a crappy sounding SPL woofer. An example of a better SPL woofer would be a DD or BTL.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11883
For the record Shawn, my question to you came off a lot more douchebaggish and dickish than I intended. Sorry for that bud.

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 633
After reading over mine it came off the same. I'll have to choose my words more carefully next time. It's all good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us