Need box recomendations

Username: Ctx

Post Number: 6
so I decided on a jbl 1200.1 amp and 3 12in Kicker cvr dvc 2 ohm, I need a box that will maximize my bass for 150$ keep in mind I listen to rap and like the stuff that pisses of my neighbors for a 2-3 block radius :-)

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 259
Do you have room for ported boxes?

Bronze Member
Username: Toneloc

Post Number: 13
david your going to need to fill me in on how that bumps. I'm possibly getting that same exact bump. I just dont know what amp to get

Bronze Member
Username: Toneloc

Post Number: 14
david your going to need to fill me in on how that bumps. I'm possibly getting that same exact bump. I just dont know what amp to get

Post Number: 7
i have room for ported boxes but i also need to know whether to hook up in 3 ohm or 1.24 ohm

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 175
David good choice. Go for the 1.24 load that will let you get the most from that amp. Your box depends on you. Do you want SPL or SQ?? I have always liked sealed boxes because of SQ.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 260
I'd put those subs in sealed boxes with 1.5cuft for each sub. That will hit pretty hard. If you have as mush space as you say then if you put them in ported boxes and tune it to 31 Hz then it will pound although not as accurate.

Post Number: 8
ive decided on a sealed box and want to know in stuffing cotton in the back would be a good decision

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Post Number: 197
You use Polyfill. But if your going with 1.5 CF per sub then you don't need to put polyfill in the box. All polyfill does is trick the sub so it thinks it in a bigger box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us