Need help with ultimate system

Username: Drozinator

Franklin, Wisconsin Usa

Post Number: 2
Hey whats up people i have a 05 jeep grand cherokee and im looking for the loudest baddest subwoofers money can by as well as the amps to push it i myself have already tried the 15"
mtx 9500 being pushed by the 1501d and that was an amazing sound ive also tried the 15" kicker l7 being pushed by a hifonics brutus amp 2500 that was also a great sound but i still thought the 9500 out beat the l7 now im looking for something to out beat both it dont matter how much i spend i just want to be the loudest system out here in my city if you guys can help me with comments i would greatly appreciate it Thank You very much

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15848
google the fol :

fi car audio

RE audio

sundown audio

RD audio

DD audio

treo engineering ...

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13024
a nice set of 15's will make that vehicle slam

Silver Member
Username: Domenico

BanginGMCArizona

Post Number: 426
Upload

get one of these :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11772
Give a budget with an exact number figure. I can sit here and build you a system that will cost well over $10k just to be a pr1ck to prove that money does matter.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 203
If you really want the ultimate system, put plenty of time and effort into upgrading your electrical and building a solid enclosure to house your subs. Also sound deaden everything. I'd say go with RD subs if money really isn't a huge issue. Sundown amps as well.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 212
hahaha strap two sundown 4500D's to a sony expload and please make a vid.

Silver Member
Username: Simple_smith

Lapeer, Michigan United States

Post Number: 203
Like Yanks said, give us a budget. because i doubt you can afford a $2000 sub (Audiopulse LMS Ultra 18), a $2150 amp to power it (Sundown 4500), All the runs of 1/0ga. and batteries you'll need is at least another $1000, plus like 4 HO alternators at ~$500 a piece, a few hundred square feet of deadener so your jeep won't rattle to sh!t, and a custom box brings the total to roughly $9,000. And i'm sure yanks can one up that setup easily and add another couple grand.

sorry if that sounds harsh, but in my opinion it was well deserved.

give us a budget for everything and we'll go from there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us