Atomic APX box size

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2574
Going to do either a 15" or 18". On atomics website it says the 15 and 18 both need a 6cf box, which doesn't sound right. It will be going in the grand prix for a little while, the van is on hold until summer. Just looking for a loud but musical daily box. probably tune around 35hz unless someone suggest otherwise.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2575
And anyone ever seen/heard one sealed? Might just grab an 18 and go sealed until I have more room in another vehicle.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2565
Donnie, I lost your number call me!

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTIONLake Charles...

Post Number: 3167
hmmmmm RD softparts? maybe?

update?

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2576
Will give you a call tomorrow Kevin. I was busy all weekend and caught a nasty cold so I've been down.

Slight chance of picking up another 10" apx lol. I'm probably going to meet up with the guy and see what it can do in a proper box on my amp. For the price I can pick up this whole working sub for is cheaper than I can recone mine into an 15"....through atomic anyways.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14941
y dont u email the tech guy at atomic - he is helpful ...

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2581
When I talked to him on the phone he referred me to the website lol. I was told by a member on ca.com that 4cf was good for daily, so looks like I'm good to go for at least a 15".

So probably not gonna grab that other APX. The price on RD softparts is WAY more attractive than Atomics prices lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us