Box for audioque hdc3 12"

Silver Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 244
i want a ported box and it will be behind my front sets in my ext cab chevy... idk can someone draw me a box that works good in a truck cuz idk where to put the port and what box specs should i use

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4069
will it be on the floor, on the seat, willl the seat be removed, under backseat? where do you want the box. we need dimensions. duh

what amp and desired freq?

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 245
well ill prolly put it on the seat for now and maybe later take the seat out and put it on floor... i dont wanna go bast 30 width and 18 depth but height idc... also im gonna use the aq1200... also idk what freq mean or what it is i want it tuned to the bass is deep and hits hard and will make people walls shake when i drive by but also sound good at the same time

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 11412
When hes asking what frequency hes saying where do you want the box tuned. This sub is different than most subs because they tune 38-40 hz. My recommendation for you is to tune it to 38 hz. It will still hit low notes tuned this way.

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 128
From AudioQue/DJ

1.8-2.5 net at 38hz with 2.2 net being best.

Silver Member

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 247
ok thanks man that sounds good can someone give me a design idk where to put the port... i want the sub on top of box tho for sure
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us