Which sub?

Username: Dbick1989

Post Number: 1
i currently have a pair of 12" Polk Audio Momos. and one of them recently blew. so i figured that i would just upgrade and get two brand new subs.

I have a powerbass asa800.2 amp, and i cant decide which subwoofer i want.

ive narraowed it down to 2 so far, and im on a limited budget. my choices are the eclipse SW7200, which ive heard good things about. And the JL audio W3, which im sure can hit pretty hard and accuratly

can somebody help me decide please

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Es DEALER, GA USA

Post Number: 2516
Will you be running sealed or ported? If you decide to go ported, the RD Classic 12's would be nice. Tuned to 35hz gives a nice flat response and good output.

Kevin

Post Number: 2
Im gonna build a sealed enclosure for the new subs. they offer a better sound quality, and a tighter response.

the Rd's are nice though. my cousin has two classic series, and they sound very good.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Www.rdaudio.net, GA USA

Post Number: 2519
Since you are going sealed, you may want to look at the new Sound Q sub. they work well in sealed enclosure and sound GREAT. Shoot me an email, and I will send you pics of the Sound Q and info.

Kevin
se_rdaudio@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Vivi2000

Owosso, Mi

Post Number: 130
I have 2 of the RD classic 12" subs in a sealed enclosure, 1.25 cuft before displacement each. They sound amazing, and for sealed they get pretty loud too(to me, but I haven't heard many quality subs before).

Post Number: 4
thanks for the help guys, but i was talkin to my buddy, and his cousin has a pair of the sw7200's and these things are nice. great sound quality, and they get pretty loud, while hitting clean. so im pretty sure i made my decision :]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us