H/u hooked up no sound what could it be?

Gold Member
Username: Mike_16

Mauston wi, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1083
ok took stock out and put new in and no sound at all. hooked a different one up still no sound on tuner there is but cd no music and then most times tuner wont make sound either. this is my second thread and im only posting again cuz i need to figure this out fast.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2386
factory amp? that's what I had. Are you running the HU off stock speakers or do you have an upgraded front stage?

Gold Member
Username: Mike_16

Mauston wi, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1084
no all speakers r stock. we unplugged the factory amp and the speakers wont work now we plug them back in and there is sound for the tuner but when i put a cd in there is no sound but the cd is playing.so what could it be?

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2392
factory amps are dumb as sh*t. I dont get how any of them work. With mine I was thinking that maybe I needed to find the remote turn on for tha amp, but I couldnt figure it out.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10069
You connected the amps turn on wire to the HUs antenna wire instead of the remote wire.

Bronze Member
Username: Christopherrm

Post Number: 42
M.S. he made multiple threads and i suggested that very thing in the other thread. he eventually said that it started working when he plugged the blue wire to the red one. which couldn't be right cause that would be power ante to ignition wire is it not?

Bronze Member
Username: Caesar1212

Brandon, Fl

Post Number: 31
i had the same problem. what i did was just plug the power connection from the HU into the wiring harness and then ran my own wire to the speakers and it worked perfectly

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 2441
he already solved the problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us