Anybody put big box in cavalier before?

Bronze Member
Username: Wfbass

Stephenville, NL Canada

Post Number: 37
yeah a got a problem tryin to get a big box to fit in my cavalier, its an 02 coupe. just tryin to see if anybody had any experence with this and could tell me the biggest box possable thats going to fit in and which way. iam gettin fishercustoms to biuld a box for me, but i needs to give them a little more space to use, i gave them 35X14.25X20. i know this box will fit for sure, so anyway it could be a long shot but anybody got any input on this?

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 479
i had a 4 cube box for my 2 12's in a 00 cavi 4 door, and only advice is put seat down slide box in sideways then when its all the way through the whole turn it around, if you dont do that then you have to decrease your box specs, i think the opening on your trunk is only 16 inches, cavalier has very weird trunk

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 979
a guy i know got 6cuft in his truck with 2 15s. hit a 152!

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1356
^did he build the box in the trunk?

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 482
u said truck, so is that a truck or a trunk lol, and it is possible im sure, but that would be very tight, especially with the trunk hinges coming down and stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Wfbass

Stephenville, NL Canada

Post Number: 38
yeah its the ***** hinges that gets in the way.

"i had a 4 cube box for my 2 12's in a 00 cavi 4 door, and only advice is put seat down slide box in sideways then when its all the way through the whole turn it around, if you dont do that then you have to decrease your box specs, i think the opening on your trunk is only 16 inches, cavalier has very weird trunk"

u dont happen to know the dimensions of that box do u?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us