Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3960
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315267

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2119
Hope everything works out for ya. If he doesnt send the sub just file a claim with paypal.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2098
Wow that su(k hope everything works out. Sorry can't help you out bro.

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 537
you can always file a paypal refund unless you have accepted his shipment. remember that.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6098
suc_ks, but imo give it a few more days. quick search didn't show him being anywhere in any scamming threads over there, and it says he hasn't logged on since the 17th.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4529
Agreed^^^^. I had a member over there that I bought my first TC 5200 from, paid like $550 for it shipped and the dude dropped off the face of the earth for over a week. I even tried texting him and one day after I wrote it off the dude calls me while I was with a customer, I almost cried, hahhaha never been scammed before and the feeling sucks.... Good Luck and keep us posted... Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1247
few things, i found nothing of him on google which is a good sign. he's from eastland, texas by what i have read on his threads and profile info. only thing odd is he's gotten alot of offers. also try emailing him at that yahoo address, i wouldn't keep posting in the forum sometimes better to go straight to the source. he might have not logged into his profile but he might check his mail. also don't sweat it the most you could loose is time, paypals got your azz covered.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6100
"paypals got your azz covered."

yeah right. you do know the seller can send a blown sub and not have to refund a penny right? basically, if it's not an ebay transaction, paypal sides with the seller danm near everytime.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5892
f*ck paypal

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1249
i never said anything about him recieveing a blown sub. i was refering to the guy taking the money and running which is 2 different things.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6105
i know what you meant, and i was just giving an example of how easily paypal screws people. as long as the seller sends something and provides a working tracking number to paypal, and ships to the buyers confirmed address, the buyer is almost 100% of the time screwed. paypal has to do nothing legally, unless it is an ebay auction.

or, the seller can just take the money from his paypal account, and if for some reason in hel_l paypal sides with the buyer and tries to retrieve money, oh well. if nothings there, then the buyers' screwed again.

so yes, the seller can just take the money and run.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4535
^^^ Depends, if the guy has a Credit Card or bank account linked they will back charge either one, been there done that! Polo..

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1252
don't you have to with paypal? so yea no way to escape then. ether way i beenusing paypal for 6 years and had to get my money back a few times. i'v e so far never had a problem.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3967
well, I recieved a tracking number today. As of now, its still invalid.
1z5e589e0345069498
So I have held up the paypal $ until it becomes valid.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3968
and as far as paypal covering you? as long as he provides a valid shipping number, they will release the funds to him. When the package arrives, it could be a brick, but then its my word against his, and Paypal always gos with the seller. And going to the bank is no good either, as they only cover you if it was an unauthorized buy. In most cases ppl authorize it, then find out later its a scam. but its still an authorized buy, so the bank and pay pal offer no real protection. Kinda suxs for most ppl. I will deffinatly consider an escrow service for the next time. cost more, but at least its safer.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 6151
fyi he's online now over on ca.com. and just to see what he'd say i pm'd him asking to buy it but he said it's already sold, so hopefully sold to you.

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 294
i would drive to paypal and make them give me back my money. they are only like a 45min driver my house.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, NE TEAM RD U.S.A

Post Number: 957
paypal sucks but its easy way to send monry

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16756
"paypal sucks but its easy way to send monry"

Easy yes but the fee structure is coy at best and when you pair it with say selling on Ebay is almost a crime if you ask me. Too many friggin' hands in the pot.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3973
Update. Dude says he shipped saturday. As of now, still no valid tracking number. I text the guy and he says, IDK, Hold on. Then the phone rings, Its an 11 yo kid. WTF. So he says its his bro sending it. Gives my a bad Phone number for him. So still awaiting. 11 yo, wtf.
And paypal is still waiting for his responce.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16793
Drive there and shoot him in the face.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3979
Well, Its resolved. Got my cash back from PayPal. So anyone else selling a 13 W6?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5177
nice :-) .. glad to hear it worked out for you

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20998
noice marc
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts