Loudest sub setup that mantains good SQ

Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 10
I am looking to buy preferably 2 subs, i have about $1000 to spend on subs alone but i want the very best all around subs for my money. I am looking for 12s or bigger, Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 72
Go with 2 12" Adire Brahmas. Then get a JL 1000/1 amp to push them. Make sure your power and ground wires are large enough to carry the current drawn by this amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Adire Brahmas are nice subs but i cant find them besides on the internet and i have been ripped off once by internet car audio dealers so this time i am just going to pay more and make sure i dont get ripped off, any other recomendations?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
The brands available in my area are eclipse, RF, MTX, polk/MOMO, infinity, alpine, and kicker.

I was thinking the best out of those are eclipse, but what eclipse line should i use and how many and what size for under $1000?

Bronze Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 75
The eclipse subs are the best that you could get in your area. I'm not sure on prices but they are some of the loudest and cleanest subs I have ever heard. If I was you i would go to one of your local dealers and check out the prices and listen to t\some of the eclipse subs.

Robert J
Unregistered guest
with two brahmas you would have to get a 2ohm stable amp because those subs only come in 2ohms dvc, and with 2 subs on a mono amp you whould get a 2ohm load.

Now i bought my brahma off of ebay and there was not one problem. the guys user name was crazysound36. and the best thing about him is he looks at his email and makes sure to answer question that you have. i paid $390 with shipping for a 12inch.

Bronze Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 35
if i was you i would get four Rockford Fosgate RFD2212 (Dual 4 ohms... 500 watts RMS each]) and get two Hifonics BX1000D amps. (1000 Watts RMS @ 1 ohm) and wire two of the RF subs to each amp with a 1 ohm load. doing that will give u 2000 Watts RMS...

You can get those four Rockford Fosgate RFD2212 on ebay for about $500 and you can get two Hifonics BX1000D amps for about $500 on ebay too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us