My roommate + Ebay = IndoAudio :-(

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6123
Well, my roommate recently came to the shop and got a DD3512 and an Autotek SS1900.1d to replace his DD2512 and MB2. I told him to get a batt to back up that ss1900 and that Kinetik was a good batt.

Our distributor swapped batt brands to Neuclear Power and we could not order him a batt for a little while, so he hits Egay. I told him that if he couldn't wait, make sure he finds a good seller.

That was about a week and a half ago. And today, still no batt. He was bltching about how long it was taking because he wants low 140s BAD. I asked, where did you by it? It was like a shot to the nuts when he said IndoAudio :-(

IndoAudio has been telling him for a week that his order was processing, but today he got an email saying they are out of stock. We went on ebay and Indo has 2 auctions up showing they have 9 hc2000's in stock ready to sell.

He wrote an email back to IndoAudio saying he wanted a refund by Tues.
So, who whats to bet they give him the run-around?

to be continued...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13319
thats facked up ...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14678
All I saw was IndoAudio and I ran for the hills.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3393
Sucks for him. Tell him to file a paypal claim anyway. Make sure he he tells them that the item he bought is out of stock and make sure he still has the email with indoaudio stating that so he can put it in the complaint.

Millionbuy has some alright prices on kinetiks.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1276
OMG not Indo Audio thats where i got My w7 took SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG TO GET IT.... And i also bought an amp returned it took 5 months to get my money back... he will get it eventually but ti takes time

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_enjoyer

Post Number: 20
I'm sorry to hear that. :-(

It took them about 2 weeks to ship my Kinetik HC1400 then a few days for me to receive it. I would try to avoid buying anything off of ebay if it's needed quickly.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 425
Everyone needs to file a complaints with ebay!! and you can also go into the remoark or what ever its called and write a Negative, I did about 16 months ago, after I bought an amp and then they said they didn't have it so they where sending a differant one to replace it.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1279
I did to... but they have alot of positive feedback ALOT

Gold Member

Post Number: 6124
I took a look at Indo's stats and saw alot of 'mutually withdraw' feedback too. Just as many if not more that they have negs.

I'm guessing the give negs to people that do it to them. Their big sales account can take a small hit, but the little guys accounts take a big hit w/ a few negs. They may be forcing people to do mutuals.

I really wanted to get his 3512 and ss1900 going for Import Faceoff, but thats not going to happen now.

Oh...and BTW, he is selling his MB2 and DD2512 is anyone is interested. Very little use and I did the box, install, and set the amp. Its in great shape.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3342
Canaan

How much is he asking for the DD2512"?

What do you think of those AutoTek SS1900.1?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6126
I'll ask him on the 2512.

But as for the ss1900, I would 'call' it a solid 1500-1600w amp. At ~2.2ohm reactive, I got ~980w unclipped on the scope out of one at ~12.8v(IIRC). Reasonably small footprint and strappable...pretty nice amp all in all.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2359
Indo... Took me 6 months to get my L7... Well actually after getting the run around (telling me it was in stock and when I ordered it, telling me it was out of stock), I finally got my money back. Horrible place to order it! Hope things get straight soon man. Good luck

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1057
DAmn sorry to hear that...i ordered from IndoAudio multiple times on ebay and never had an problem with them..guess ur friend was on of the unlucky one...gl tho.

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 426
One of the several hundred any way! read there comments! LOL

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1661
I never had a problem with them. Tis unfortunate.

How are the Nuclear Power batts? Just as good as Kiniteks?

Silver Member

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 427
That's a good question! Does anyone know?? I need 2 Batteries.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6127
I will write up a review on NP batts when we finally get them.
Our distributor is dragging his feet. And we really need some for the sound room :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14682
"I did to... but they have alot of positive feedback ALOT"

When you have 1000's of transactions you're going to get positive feedback. Throw enough darts and you'll hit a balloon. What you need to look at is the percentage. If a seller has 10,000 transactions his positive feedback rate better be 99.8% or better. Also, Indoaudio has been known to threaten buyers to have bad feedback retracted. Just read the negative feedback. The company is a piece of shit, period.

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 320
wow, i've brought a cheap monitor for my cousin from them and it came in like a week or week and half at the most, just sucks all you had bad experiences.
@ canaan at your shop how much do you charge to fix amps? i got a kicker 350.4 my friend gave me but only 2 channels work how much to fix? if it's cheap i'll drop it off at your shop cuz the places around me suck. He tried fixixng it from 2 different shops and it screwed up after like a month. don't know if it was his fault or not tho

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 612
Sorry to hear about that, just luck with IndoAudio.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4631
What big companie like that do is bride you and then threaten you. Its bullshit.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4123
lol I feel like im like the only one who ever had a nice experience with them. This was like 3 yrs ago I ordered 2 10" mtx thunder 7500's off of them and they came nice and fast lol

that sux though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us