--Ronney Peay

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 961
has anyone heard anything from him since last summer? i got my 1200 back from him and he sent me a autotek mm2000.1 that was fukkin flawless for my patients.....but that wasnt till i told him my brothers were cops FTW...but i was just wondering if he's around stil tryin to scam more people on other forums......

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6784
Damn dude, so you are a scammer as well...oh well... Ronnie deserves it and worse.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13221
I remember getting the shaft from a dude calling himself Mick.

It's a sad subject but maybe it would be nice if we had a reference section. With all the bad transactions that go on and ppl asking for references it might be a good place for it. Maybe make a section within the for sale section? A place to post comments and past experiences so others don't have to keep asking about someone. Kinda like a feedback area.

I know, it would be a year b4 we'd get it......

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 964
paul i agree with what you said

and rob- go fukck yourself

Gold Member

Post Number: 6786
"paul i agree with what you said

and rob- go fukck yourself"

Whatever, chump. Maybe Snoopdan was telling the truth about you...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6787
"I remember getting the shaft from a dude calling himself Mick.

It's a sad subject but maybe it would be nice if we had a reference section. With all the bad transactions that go on and ppl asking for references it might be a good place for it. Maybe make a section within the for sale section? A place to post comments and past experiences so others don't have to keep asking about someone. Kinda like a feedback area.

I know, it would be a year b4 we'd get it......"

I warned you about Mick, I warned other people too. Chauncey got burned by him too I believe, nobody listened so that's foolish on your part.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 965
rob it's just bullskhit that you would try to say some stuff like that bout me when you dont know me.....oh well i know the truth so it's whatever

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13229
I sent him three pos 12" subs to blow up and post vids of doing it. Turns out he never made the vid and might have kept them or sold them. All I was out was the vids of their destruction. No biggee for me. If he kept them that's his problem. If he sold them I'm sure they wanted their money back lol.

Damn shame what happened to Chauncey.

I should have sent them to Canaan like I did that Urban sub.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 966
who is this mick guy.....is he from ecoustics or another forum? i never seen him around

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13239
This was over a year ago. Once he dropped his evil he moved on.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 968
dang....well i hate to hear that paul......hows that palm pc i sold you coming along....u ever use it....i kinda wish i had one again...but i think i bout to get a tilt cell phone and i can use it wifi....now i got a blackjack and cant do wifi on it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us