What Would Jesus Do?

Silver Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 187
Hey guys, just looking at getting back into the car audio game. I have a 2000 integra with a good enough head unit (18wrms x4) and component door speakers that i am happy with. Usto have a JL 10w7 w/H.O. box with 500/1. I was very happy with that.

My question is what would you do to get some bump? I don't need 500 watts of sub-bass output(despite missing it terribly) anymore and was even considering just replacing the 6 1/2" rear speakers with some amplified woofers. I am willing to spend 4-700$ on this upgrade and was just seeing what you guys might have in mind. (still have 4AWG in the car so dont incorporate that into the cost, but the f*ckers that stole it from me cut my RCA's... dumbasses). (if the price is right i will buy used as well)

Question 2: at high volumes i get rattle from the door speakers, any handy tips to avoid this?

Question #3: i hate rattle, do you think the woofers in the back will rattle the weak honda plastic? will i have to dynamat etc.

thanks for your time and suggestions.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3971
For what you want, you may want to go here > www.caraudio.com , here mostly people have elite high power setups, sorry. If you stayed here we would have you hooked and wanting more and from what it looks, that is not what you want... Polo. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 394
i used to have an integra hatch also, 94 but it was still an integ. rattled like a s.o.b which is prob. your case. Could try and use sound deadening

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3684
jesus would probably donate the money you are going to spend on your system to a charity...

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 851
^^^lol x2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us