Tattoo suggestions

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1984
About to turn 18 and my brother and I wanna get matching tattoos...my cousins ahve eachothers initials in gaelic on the insides of there ankles and i was thinkin about gettin somethin there too, but i dont wanna copy....

wtf should i get, no i dont want anything big, no snakes, no bulldogs, no full back crosses, no like rebel i hate my parents tattoos or anything...

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 57
get a tramp stamp...

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 649
well i dont think that we could give you a good suggestion. im thinking that you should talk with your brother and pick something because it is suppose to be yours, not something that some kid on a forum told you to get. my brother and i are getting "dude" and "sweet" like from "dude wheres my car".

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5721
"my brother and i are getting "dude" and "sweet" like from "dude wheres my car"."

I hope you were joking

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2568
lmfao hhahhahhahha

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1986
haha kyle thats rediculous, thatd be a tattoo youd regret getting, but you make a good point.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4639
I suggest you dont get one.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2570
im gettin one later on this week....

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2779
you irish or scotish clan/shields tats are cool. tats that have meaning are the way to go.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6950
im with driving on this

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2572
only way to go*****

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 719
don't get one unless you plan on getting more

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1988
yea im like 80 percent irish, yanks and driving, i prolly wont get one, but if i do itd be really small and completely out of sight when wearing pants, not to mention i refuse to ever get an upperbody tat

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6952
yea my buddy jus got 2 tattoos, one big azz one across his chest which costed around $2-3k and then another one on his upper arm....it looks tight now but when he gets older it'll look kinda funny....but hey, whatever floats his boat

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2577
i hatre when ppl say "when they get older it'll look like crap" because its his decision to do it therefore he can decide that it looks good whenever. maybe its not always about the looks of the tat but the message the tat sends to himself. if its a reminder to him to "keep his head up" or to "stay way from something" then it doesnt matterwat it looks like. besides when ur 60 and start to wrinkle up all nasty ur gunna look like sh!t anyway. by the time your 60+ i hope you've been thru enough in life to realize it doesnt matter how ppl look at u

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6955
meh, thats a good point i guess.....just something im not interested in i guess

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2578
yea i can def understand

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1995
i refuse to get one that a future boss or client could ever see

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 401
http://www.everythinggoodwastaken.com/weirdpics/tat-pwned-forever.jpg

heres a pic of drivingreckless tatoo..i think this is why he says dont get one

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 580
ankle tattoos are kinda girlish imo

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2001
thank you!

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2165
i was thinkin the same thing lol

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1441
yea u ever seen that cell phone commercial when the one dude gets a lower back tatoo that says playa? haha that is hilarious i vote for playa on your lower back

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1468
"what are you doing" "removing you from my fav 5, possively my whole life" LMFAO I love that commercial

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 786
As much as I'd love to say it doesn't matter what other think, it certainly does. As stated, bosses, clients, all sorts of people will look at you differently. I'm a realtor, and I know a guy whos a realtor who has full upper-body tats, sleeves and all. He has to wear long sleeves in the summer and make sure his shirt covers, otherwise the 65 year old woman getting ready to sell her home (the most imporant investment of her life) might think 'wow, this stupid ink-loving devil worshipper isn't getting my listing.' It's great to say they shouldn't be so narrow-minded, but I'd rather have bread and butter, you know?

I will never get a tat, but I have tons of friends with them. I know a few girls that have been in tattoo magazines because of how much ink they have, and the quality of it (some of it is really good work). And getting a tattoo on your ankle is not very manly.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us