2 seaters

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 700
what are a few 2 seater hatchback cars that ain't all that hard to find and afford

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1550
crx ftw

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 282
civic hatch back.....

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 179
focus zx3

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8999
Geo / Chevy Metro.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3816
^^ lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 3817
...or how bought a VW GTI :-)

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 181
anyone remember the ford aspire and festiva?

some kid was driving an aspire with one of those p1ss-u-off exhausts on monday and i blew him away with ease in my 4 cyl. camry. pathetic cars in all catagories except gas milage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3818
heh but people under-estimate 4 bangers.. mine blows v8s out of the water :P

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 695
^^ My wife's first car was an asspire. it was a P.O.S. lol. Most v8s are sooo much better than 4cyl. besides gas, and to me I really don't care about that. I don't know how many times I've beaten a small car with my tahoe lol. The aspire would probably be a great car for a wall or something- and dirt cheap.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6519
scion tc.....take the backseat out and its a 2 seater lol

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1656
but jack you have a real 4 cyl car made t move i hat ppl round herewho have import cars.... that just suck A&* and just make noise....

one guy was folowing me n my torino n my dad in his 69 camaro..... n pulled up beside me and wanted to run i tried to get my dad to light him up but he aint do it.... turns out guy accros the street knows him and he swears he beat some z06 vette LOL

dads car went a 8.30 1/8th 13.00 or so 1/4 only 1 pass drove it down there with rally wheels all round and street tires

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5351
Honda Crx
Honda Civic(Del Sol)
Volkswagen Corrado
Toyota MR2(Look for the turboed version :-) )
Those are probably what I would look into.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3822
lmao beat a z06 vetta.. lmao

ive beaten a C5 vette on the hwy, but from stop to go i could not hang with all the torque.. i started pulling in 4th.. mostly around middle of my 4th gear.. doing 140+ and the vette was getting smaller yet not too far away

the new z06s are insanely quick.. don't they run a 1/4 in like 11 something stock?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3823
btw rob .. del sols are not a hatch :P

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1659
You were beating a Vette in a Subaru Legacy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3825
yep :-) .. leggy is not stock though.. Stage II wit ha TDC Tune..

http://www.legacygt.com/forums

theres some fast leggies out there.. most would suprise you :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 699
If god damned me to buy a tuner I'd have to go with the subaru hands down my fav- truthfully the only one I actually would look at twice.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 435
if your whipping a 4 banger braging about beating other four bangers thats cool but when you start claiming your beating big block engingses your dreaming

Gold Member

Post Number: 3831
not dreaming at all.. look up subarus on the net.. theres a video of an STI beating a lambo.. but i guess im dreaming on

its not all about how big your motor is anymore.. its all about how much air you can push through the motor.. ie force induction FTW over large displacement motors..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3832
keep in mind my lgt is 3500lbs ... not exactly a light car either..

heres my friends lgt vs a stang GT when we went to kennedale speedway

(only thing different he has is an AVO Tmic)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3833
theres plenty of vids.. look em up.. theres tons of 4 bangers out there that can beat V8s now.. someone who used to live in my apartment had a civic hatch with a b18 turbo pushing 28psi.. he beat a viper local

now of course when you start modding the v8s its another story.. the point is just because its a small motor don't mean anything.. look at motorcycles :-)

z06 and sti

Gold Member

Post Number: 3834
awd FTW

gotta love this new youtube thing lmao

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 437
ok your taqlking about modding i am talkin stock you think a little 4 banger stock could stepp up to my v6 and me not win

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 900
Stock EVO? Then yes, I do believe it could beat yours, Ben.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 901
Your placing way too much weight on the # of cylinders.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 629
although those are sweet vids.. the guy in the red corvette has no idea how to drive it. i'm going to say the same thing about the Z06 in the other video too.. because if that's a true bolt on modded and tuned Z06, there's no way it should lose. not to mention the guy spinning them in the first scene is a dead give away. i see all my fellow rwd owners and all they want is power.. they don't realize that if the back end doesn't stick, power don't mean sh*it. the sti won simply because it's awd, not because it's faster (especially with a stock turbo and bolt ons). that being said.. for sure that legacy takes that mustang. gt's just aren't that fast. you get into the mach1's and start talkin forged internals with real potential, then you're talkin power. i love sti's and legacy's.. would love to own either one and have nothing against 4cyl cars.. as long as theyre turbo

as for ben.. a stock evo or sti takes your moms camry (or whatever your v6 is) and makes it it's bi*tch. cam is right, it's not all about cylinders my man.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 630
oh, and to stay on topic the second gen toyota MR2's (90-99 is the model years i believe) are some of my favorite 4cyl cars out there. they're super light, and if you get one with a turbo are pretty quick and have tons of potential. not to mention they look slick as hell.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1892
yeah, i got my 2.2 CL up to 125mph today :P had a little more in it, but not much lol. not too bad for a stock sohc 4cyl w/ 116k+ miles on it haha. ive actually taken older v6's before on top end. vtec power! lol

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1435
its not a 2 seater but close enough......... go wit tha 3000GT. sweet lookin car not to menton pretty d@mn quick

Gold Member

Post Number: 3835
stock STI over your V6 Ben.. no prob..
another thing, stock turbo on that can make a lot of power.. that and tuning is a key..

only bolt on for my car was the STI up/pipe .. flow shorty/downpipe, full catback 3", and a k&n typhoon.. with the TDC tune im looking at 325hp and 345fttq at the crank.. thats just shy of 100hp over stock by basic bolt ons and a tune

hell the STI don't even need bolts ons to make it stage II .. just a reflash of the ECU :-)

btw.. im peaking 17.5PSI with this tune.. stock turbo

Silver Member

Post Number: 700
I'd take the sti- if I ever HAD to buy a tuner.
I hate the sound of that high rpm rev with a passion- it's sooo irritating. Plus how ignorant is it to drop a couple grand into turboing an engine and then act amazed in winning against a stock v8? Lets see, similar hp with less weight, hmmm.. Do the equivalent upgrades to the V8 and run that same race. Nothing personal against anyones rides, I just prefer muscle.

I agree, most rwd owners don't realize its a lot about traction. Burnouts are fun, but most of the races I've won were because I knew not to floor it in 1st from the line while they were still sitting there laying rubber. I'm really looking forward to that new camaro coming out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3840
its still all the same thing, the more air you can flow through the motor

weight/power

most muscle is heavy.. thats why they have big motors to get them going :-)

if you buy a car thats already turbod you don't need to spend that much.. if you know someone who can do open ecu your set.. unlike me i use an accessport so i can reflash my own ecu

i know what you mean on the import sound.. just glad the subies got the boxer rumble instead of the ricer sound.. sounds more like a small v8 :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 702
^true, they do have a bit deeper more agressive sound than most 4 bangers.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 632
my friend has a heavily modded wrx with a full Greddy exhaust (not sure which model) and it sounds just down right mean.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 633
although i must say my camaro and mustang are quite a bit meaner.. haha. had to make sure everyone knows is still support muscle.. lol.

The mustang has true dual SLP Loudmouth (no cats) and you can literally hear it for miles.. i'll get a sound clip this weekend since i'm going home.

The Camaro has a straight pipe (no cat) that splits into custom made dual glass packs behind the rear wheels. unfortunatley, you can't run true duals on the 82-92s because there jsut isn't enough room.

oh, and no i'm not spoiled. the mustang belongs to me and my dad.. it's our weekend show car. and the camaro was only cost me 4,900. jsut wanted to make sure every knew i wasn't a spoiled bi*tch.. haha.

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 285
i vote 300zx turbo..... once i fix my boost leaks ill go pwn some stock mustangs. but in performance cars i vote camaros, and 300zx

Gold Member

Post Number: 3841
heres a quick soundclip of my exhaust.. yep a 4 banger subie haha

http://media.putfile.com/Exhaust-Clip-61

ill post up a better one.. im now 2 cats short of what i was when i did that clip

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 634
I will try and get a sound clip of both cars when i go home this weekend..

make sure you post a new clip of your legacy without the cats.. it makes all the diffence in the world.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3843
i still have 1 cat on there.. that soundclip you hear right there is with 3 cats

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1669
wish i could hear it comps bn ghey as usual

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 636
the mustang had four on it.. and it made a night and day difference. The camaro only had one and it still made a huge difference. how did you take yours of? did you take them off, hollow them out, then put them back on? or did you do what i did and just took them off and welded some test pipe in their place?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3847
i cat was in the uppipe, the other was in the first section of downpipe.. the STI uppipe i installed was catless and so was the flow shorty downpipe .. only one left is in the midpipe.. i have not done anything with that one yet because im running no mufflers and feel if i take it out i might harm something without having any backpressure.. ill have to ask some subie guys if its a good idea or not
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us