T-Line BOX for 4 12s OOOOOHHH YEAHHH

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1655
was going to d 6 12s ported but said why not tline them..... it looks like its possible to fit

11ft port with a 37.5x8 exit for 25.5 hz using the ehqs 12s.....

any1 familiar with them i need help on designing them got a rough idea but its ruff ha ha

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3686
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1828 heres a nice link might help ya.

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 296
dont you drive a grand prix.... if so do you have enought room to build a T-line for 4 12s

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5352
It's not worth doing all that work for those subs lol.2 good subs would be a much better choice than those things,they're a waste of space IMO.I'd much rather have Wolfman's 8s :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1657
jnoel dont know where got that from LOL i have 92 Caprice Wagon more than enough room LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1658
btw i looked all through that thread.... thats why i got the idea....

wit 4 12s and a tline i want t blow ppl away when they see me HA HA n i want to hit low real low loudly

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3645
If you drive a grand prix you aren't gonna get sh!t in there, lmfao! Don't ask me how I know,,, :-O Polo...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660
ha ha still fightin ur pontiac polo lol

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3687
"It's not worth doing all that work for those subs lol.2 good subs would be a much better choice than those things"

i agree, its gonna be A LOT of work to build a tline for 4 12's and imo those subs aren't worth it, if it was me i'd just build a ABC box for it tuned very low, that would make one badazz setup if done correctly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1661
abc box???? according to win isd.. thos sub will suck after 38hz.... below the -3 mark my tsx wnt to 25 i loved that.... but i was tired of spending 300-600 on subs and stuff.... wut subs can get super low that are fairly priced i might start a new thread

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 369
those eqhs 12's are bad under 50Hz. not gonna get loud or sound good at 25 hz. The one i tested pops at 35-40Hz i didnt attempt to go any lower. They are more like a big midranged speaker.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
hmmmmm thanks for lettin me know that... i noticed with the 8 it sucked below 50 or so hz i thought it was cuz it was an 8 think i might scratch the 12 idea n just go 1 18 in a tline ha ha that should get low
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us