Alternator

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 641
i'm looking around for an alternator for my gf's car. i have everything hooked up running probably 900wrms.. and i notice the lights dim hard even when the motor is turning @ 3k rpm. its probably the original alty and is 6-7 years old, and is obviously about to crap out on her. I havent done her big 3 yet but mind you i'm sure the lights would still dim and the alternator is old so..

Anyways if you guys can give me iraggi's email or phone number, because ive been emailing them for a week or so and I don't think its the right address. I'm looking for something rated around 90amp idle.. that should be fine on 900wrms. If you guys know somewhere else dependable and cheap hopefully lmk.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5172
bretharbison@comcast.net

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 642
yeah i've already emailed them and nothing. i might do her big 3 today before i go to work idk.. see what happens.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5173
Kontact@KnuKonceptz.com <- knukonceptz
sales@highoutputalternator.com <- h.o. alts.
nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com <- excessive
motorcityreman@comcast.net <- motor city reman

email them also if you really need an alt. and can't get hold of iraggi.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6481
I think there's also 4alterstart.com.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5174
have heard/read many bad things of that place^^. actually went to order one from them before being advised not to. someone here, think it was mat dope, started a thread about his shi_tty experience with them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us