Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 553
i think its hilarious. kickin babies is a good hobby wolfman

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1576
yeah tha kid coulda been hurt but doubt it got up on its on an it looks like they were grabbed not kicked an tossed....

but they shouldnt have let the kid walk in there

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 139
If that is the kind of stuff that makes you laugh till 3am, you need to get your head checked, or maybe someone should kick your head in.

Cr@p like this happens, but it sure isn't America's Funniest Home Videos, and has no place on this forum!

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 420
yo glove u have 139 posts. i know my posts aren't whopping either, but i dont think anyone cares what u have to say. no offense lol

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4230
that sh!t was F\/CKING FUNNY!!!!!!
poor kid tho, did a backflip and landed on his head

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15204
am i a sick person? when i saw that i was on the ground laughing. i am sure if that was my kid i wouldn't laugh. but hey its not my kid. also everyone laughs at others misfortune (ex. getting hit on the groin by a ball). it ain't new. so get used to it.

Silver Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 141
Dannyboyy...is that the nick name the guard gave you in juvy while you were bent over!!!

So, I guess if someone with 5000 or 3000 posts would have said the same thing it would matter. I don't care if it is funny to you or anyone else...it doesn't belong on this forum...that's my point.

Have a nice day!!!

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1784
You have been here since 04' and have 141 posts. Why dont you post something constructive or helpful...not pop out of the blue and say it doesnt belong on this forum. A forum you barely frequent.....

Silver Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 142
OOPS, Forgot, No offense, lol.

Wow, I didn't know that someone has to visit a forum and post a message everyday to be able to post their opinion.

Yes, I joined in '04, then I started my own business, which took all of my time...the business is now doing well on its own, and I wanted to get back into car audio.

I really don't mean to get testy, and I think there is a lot lost when something is communicated in writing. So, if it helps, I'm sorry for having an opinion, and the moderators of this site should remove the rules section of the site.

I have seen posts on here having to do with relationships with girlfriends, and step parents. I have seen posts about a skateboarding 15 year old...lol...other posts about album wars.

My point is...and I know nobody cares, because its been said before...THIS IS THE SUBWOOFER SECTION OF THE FORUM, POSTS SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH...***SUBWOOFERS***... YA THINK?????

That is my opinion...you are permitted to have your own.

Thanks for your support...lol.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3546
Kick the baby!

Dont kick the baby......

Kick the baby!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 546
It was funny.

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 421
dude i was fuking with u calm down... lol i didnt find it funny either. thats y i said "no offense lol" because i was joking.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6115
i laughed....kinda hard lol

feel terrible for the kid but the stupid parents shuoldnt be retarded and let their kid walk into that....

and glove, you really must not come here often cause if you did, you would have learned the subwoofer section is also known as the off topic section

Silver Member

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 144
"and glove, you really must not come here often cause if you did, you would have learned the subwoofer section is also known as the off topic section"

Yeh, I must say that I don't really come here unless I have a question about Subwoofers...as far as off topic, I have seen where posters put OT before there title.

Yanks...I did not know that the Subwoofer section is AKA the Off Topic section...I apologize for getting out of line...DannyboyI take back my off humor post...

I really enjoy reading what everyone has to say, especially when its helpful. I also really like all of the pics of everyones new systems. I have learned a lot from this and other sites.

Thanks

G

Bronze Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 54
damn possibly a busted head not funny

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6116
"Yanks...I did not know that the Subwoofer section is AKA the Off Topic section...I apologize for getting out of line...DannyboyI take back my off humor post... "

no need to apoligize. i think we will all live

Bronze Member
Username: Ezstuff

Neenah, Wisconsin United States

Post Number: 31
i think the only thing that made the video funny was the background music, whoever edited the video did a real nice job with the sound effects at the right time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us