Chad Lee!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1413
hey wtf man i just logged into silent murder for the first time in about 2 months and i seen that you attacked/mugged me like 20 times!!! i thought we were friends? im p*ssed! lol im jus playin man i really dont care that game is boring thats why im never on anymore.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15238
lol. you are in our city thats why. get out of that city. it belongs to our clan. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1857
chad stop wasting your money on that game. i'm worried about you.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3957
lol chad is the man at that game hes ranked # 4 overall in stats. I feel pathetic in our clan and im a lvl 80 and last in the clan chad lvl 530+ ftw

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15240
lol thanks charlie.

pitbull i don't spend any money on it anymore. its been a few weeks since the last time i spent money.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1858
lol i'm j/k. you're an adult you can make your own decisions and deal with the consequences.

I just hate games like that where they suck money out of you by allowing you to enjoy the game more based on how much money you spend. or some of the online games that have monthly fees.

I'm sure i've spent thousands over the years between nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64, playstation, and playstation2. But at least there's a fixed price and then it's yours forever to play as much as you want.

I'm sick today so i skipped classes, and i've decided to bust out GTA San Andreas...talk about the game that keeps on giving, so much replayability!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15243
hope you feel better man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us