Emails to the "BoomBoxBusters"

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5208
Ok...the other threads went WAY off track, so here is another one.

(Try to stay on track)

If you send this guy an email, don't make yourself look like an idiot. Go about this in a REASONABLE MANNER!

OK!!!

On to the emails:

My Email #1:

quote:

Hello,

My name is Canaan, I am the Pres./Founder of Team Audible Insanity (a car audio club based out of Monroe, La). A few of my honorary members are from Bastrop. I have read the article about your "Boom Box Busters" and have a few questions:

1) How often do you have vehicles "bump past" your home/homes daily?

2) What time of the day do most of these "Boom Boxers" pass?

3) What type of neighborhood are these "Boom Boxers" predominately frequenting? (High crime, low crime, upscale, low-rent, nonresidential ?)

4) Do loud exhausts also create a notable nuisance in these areas?

I, in fact, make my living off car audio sales and installation as I work for an audio shop in Monroe. Many residents from Bastrop do come to our shop to purchase audio equipment. Outlawing audio would be detrimental to our sales/installs.

I do not condone "Bumpin" in residential areas at odd times (9pm and later), but the occasional "Boomer" during the day is just fine for most persons. I live just off campus and hear people all during the day (I'm actually on University Ave.). But, for the most part nighttime is silent.

Please respond to my questions and add anything you feel is needed.

I would also like to inform you that I have been (since long before reading your article) debating over having an Audio Competition in Bastrop. This would give "Boomers" a time and place to play their music as loud as they wish...as well as allow them to see just how loud they are via a high accuracy SPL sensor.

You see, I actually have an audio system the is capable of well over 150dB daily, yet I have never had a complaint against me. (I am curious to others). I feel that it is not the audio systems that are causing the nuisance, but rather the persons in control of said systems.

Thank you,
Canaan

Gold Member

Post Number: 5209
"Buster's" response #1

quote:

Tell Steve hello (BEH & BEH2). Have they come to get him yet? Oh, Nick said that your Silverado was really nice, he didn't want any money---it was a freebe because of something you had done in the past. I appreciate your email, but I must block it from now on. My job is to outlaw your job....I am winning. We have 30 tickets wrote since August 9, 2007 and I hope to make it 100. Have a nice day. LOL

My Email #2

quote:

Sir,

You are acting very childish...I simply wish to speak with you about the matter at hand.

Now you email me claiming that you want to put me out of a job? Humm...I could take that as a threat if I so wished. (But I am simply a concerned citizen, not a sue-happy slime-ball)

I emailed you with a simple message and asked simple questions, now you are running? Now I must ask....why?

You place your email on your signs, that very act begs persons on both sides of this argument to contact you. And I have done just that.

You are not scaring me w/ this ignorance:
"Oh, Nick said that your Silverado was really nice, he didn't want any money---it was a freebe because of something you had done in the past"

Nick is a friend of mine, and has not helped you an anyway.
Unless that way was to show you that you are acting quite unreasonable and irresponsible.

Also, all this talk of law suit and legal action could be viewed and acts of aggression. Such aggression may be interpreted as THREATS in the eyes of some individuals (and their legal advisers). And I have heard that you are attempting to run back-ground checks on persons sending you Emails, then replying to them with info you find. Such acts can be considered STALKING.

If you are infact serious about stopping a nuisance in your area, you must not become one.

I request that you simply correspond/speak with me on the subject at hand.

Thank you again,
Canaan

PS.
I have not threatened you in any way, form, or fashion.
If you feel threatened by my Emails in any way, please fell free to tell me so.
In such a case, I will attempt to "tone down" any farther Emails.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5052
nice man, atleast you represent our community well and dont make everyone look like little punks.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1805
i agree with mat but i'd suggest not wasting anymore time. you cannot reason with someone who's unreasonable...pretty much just according to definition.

the guy is a phuckin joke. he want's to destroy something that people make a living working with, people are passionate about, and which people find just plain enjoyable. and why? because it causes some minor inconvenience or disturbance to him? who the phuck cares? that's life.

I hate cigarettes, they disgust me, but when i go to a bar, restaraunt, bowling alley, or pretty much anywhere lol, i deal with it.

That's just the first example i could think of but there are tons of things people do on a daily basis that might bother others a little bit, but MOST OF US just deal with it and move on.

As far as the guy responding to these e-mails and stuff, lets just hope he doesn't breed. if he does, mankind might as well just give up.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 845
I knew he was going to say something about me. This guy is really ticking me off. Is he trying to turn everyone against me or something? Canaan I'm glad you are writing this guy and really showing him how childish he is being.

Canaan FTMFW!!

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 948
This guy will eventually learn the hard way.

See here.

http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10319

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 949
fuggin broke link.

Basically, this guy givin this dude cr@p online so he drove all the way to his trailer (lol) and burnt it down with the punk in it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4695
"I hate cigarettes, they disgust me, but when i go to a bar, restaraunt, bowling alley, or pretty much anywhere lol, i deal with it. "

Not for long :-)

Good job Canaan.That's how Steve should have done it but he chose another route but I guess it doesn't matter because the guy has it out for you anyhow.Steve did a good job at pissing him off from the looks of it.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 950
That guy replies like that no matter what you say, or how you say it. He is just another inflammatory a55h0le on the net.

Bronze Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 88
What's their e-mail again?

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 106
how can we send emails to these guys??? i will be respectful and no threat will be made i just want to hear why this guy hates people with loud steros so much

Gold Member

Post Number: 5212
This guy's email is:

boomboxbusters@hotmail.com

The new paper acticle can be found here:

http://bastropenterprise.com/articles/2007/08/29/news/news22.txt

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9901
When I get home later I'm gonna drop him a dime lol. Sounds like he's an activist without a life.

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 68
I think this guy deserves a mysterious letter filled with anthryax

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4190
^ be careful what you say

Gold Member

Post Number: 4727
"I think this guy deserves a mysterious letter filled with anthryax"

If you're going to do some dirt don't talk about it.

Bronze Member

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 69
im not going to. just saying he deserves it

Bronze Member

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 70
im not going to. just saying he deserves it. Terrorism FTL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4729
I have a friend who has a felony on his record for an Anthrax threat he did way back in the day.That was the start to a good part of his life in and out of jail.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4192
say and doing might be differnt but its still dumb.. EDIT YOUR POST!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 595
dont email this guy at all. all the stuff where he said he contacted the investagator in my city and and said that he said that hes helping him find info about me is all a lie. i talked to investagator ponzi and he said that he never called him and even if he did really call that they wouldnt care anyways. this guy is a stalker, and a creep. i sent him that one email and he sent me like 8 emails, threatning me and he wont stop. so if u email him and say anything stupid like i did, he will probobly track u down. dont email him and find out the hard way that there are creepy losers out there that have nothing to do but waste other peoples time.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 598
bump

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 532
you can unpack your bags now

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 599
i never did pack. lol.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5053
james murphy why doesnt someone do a background check on him and go from their.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 909
James M Murphy (318) 281-1069 915 Gibbs St,Bastrop, LA 71220

I'm guessing this is him, its what came up on a Google search.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 600

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 951
"The solution is simple."

Move.

F@g.

:rolleyes:

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 602
huh? there is no solution. the guy is a fu(king lier and wont do sh!t

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 272
lol wow wolfman thats a fast background check lol so can you find out how many guys hes sleep with to lol

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 602
how_many_guys_James M Murphy_has_slept_with.com

also www.anywho.com find a perve in record time

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 273
lol wow

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 898
I dunno Steve

It Puts the Lotion on its skin then in the Basket... You dont want that happening to u do you... He sounds like some crazy guy

Bronze Member
Username: Ameboy14

Saginaw, MI

Post Number: 37
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Thats how it goes.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 603
i'm confused here i keep hearing this post editing crapola but i'm not gettin it. is there really a whole post editing thing? cause if there is i'll edit my post instead of ppl going on and on he's going to sew you blah blah. 1. freedom of speech 2. i didn't go looking up anything about him or bothering him. i mearly voiced a opinion and had fun with a name someone posted. 3. it's a hell of a claim to call that a threat or harrasment. considering it's a message board and idk anyone of who anybody is talking about, just mereley following the leader in stories. and lastly in 4 hours i'm getting 5 teeth extracted so yea can't give two pisses to the wind right now.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2206
soon, he will be on this forum too haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5216
Well, "Buster" emailed me again.

He is threatening legal action, I'm laughing.

AND!!!!

I am working w/ another shop in Bastrop to get an Audio Comp/Car show together. Hoping to have it within 2 months :-)

I got alil more info on all the tickets "he got wrote" in Bastrop. A captain from the Bastrop PD said the judge was throwing ALL the tickets out! This guy has be videoing people and "metering" them...but its not standing in the courts.

This is going to be fun. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4204
The guy is an idiot.....if i lived in bastrop i would pull up in front of his house and burp it 5 times in a row

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1717
What a loser!

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 846
Canaan, do NOT work with any of the shops here. They are idiots. The owner of 1 out of the 2 here build a ported box and said he hasnt tuned it yet, and running 4 kicker comp 15"s in what looks like a 4cuft box.

Also, G-Lows, the other shop here, are memphis wh0res. They will literally tell you to sell your stuff and get memphis if you try to have an install done there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5217
Everyone that has sent this guy an email:

I am going to make a folder w/ all emails.

Forward your emails to me at Team_Audible_Insanity@yahoo.com

I just want to put everything together.

Oh, the the SPL comp is gonna be all me.

G-lows is going to get some local bands to perform or something just to get the park.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1267
maybe he was using aero ports and made the box and built the hole for the tube ports but just hasn't chosen and cut the length of the tube port there for he hasn't tuned it yet but the box its self is built

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 603
this guy should go to jail.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5056
or die by bass :-)

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 911
canaan, let me know when the comp is, I'll come for support if nothing else. btw, you still need to get me the info on that place that may be able to fix my amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us