ROE Forum

Gold Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1075
anyone here over at ROE? I have been a member for a couple years, but in the past month I don't think I have been on there. Anyways, I went to look at it today and it said I was banned. Are they banning a ton of people for some reason? Or is this just those SSA guys being worried about me because I offer better customer service and pricing than they do? jw, if anyone else had a similiar expieriance.

But my bet is they are just trying to ban me from that forum too lol. Just shows what kind of business they like to run lol.

And in case anyone over at SSA sees this, I am still on ca.com and roe ;)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5151
not sure on your questions ben, but was wondering if you'd be able to send me an invoice for the sundown 1500 i bought on july 25th. kevins' told me about 3-4 times now he'd send it to me/that it has been sent, but so far nothing.

Gold Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1076
What's your email address? I will send you one now.

And I just called Kevin and he is banned at ROE too lol. I guess that just shows how SSA has to get their sales. The only reason people go with them, is because they dont have contact with the other dealers haha.

Personally, I rely on people appreciating our customer service and our pricing and that is why they choose us. But I guess I wouldn't operate that way if I didn't offer good services to my customers.

Just remember...

"customer service isn't free" -Mark from SSA lol.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5152
landerfield@ sbcglobal(dot)net

Gold Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1077
and if you have aim ctmike hit me up at showridesnet. I want to make sure I have all the correct information on there.

but let this be the last off topic post.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5153
no aim, yahoo messenger though but actually leaving for work in like 20-30min. so can't chat right now. what info you need?

Gold Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1078
Send your name, address, and purchase price to Ben@low-hz.com. Also, date purchased would be nice.

I will verify it with Kevin over the phone, I just don't want to mess up the spelling on anything.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5154
sent, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3541
Sales is always difficult from what ive seen, people hate that they cant do a better deal then another, so they do there best to hide the deals, if that really is the case SSA should just go out of bussiness, its called Competitive Pricing... part of bussiness... :-)

Ben, i havnt heard back from kevin about sendning my dd9515 to DD for warranty, i just want to know 1 thing (i kno he left somwhere for a few days) but for this do i just pay shipping to lowhz or do i also pay return shipping back to me from lowhz and does lowhz cover shipping to\from dd?

johnfiac at hotmail

thx

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3562
IDK whats going on, on ROE, shawn said a couple months ago that he couldn't spend a lot of time on ROE so he brought in ssa, now they are "super mods" so and right after all this happen like3-4 of the regular mods that were there from the begining left, so who knows, me personally could careless as long as they leave me the alone.

Bronze Member
Username: Devildriver

Post Number: 52
I don't believe any of the regular mods left. I think Aaron convinced them to stay. They weren't leaving because of anything Mark or Aaron did in the first place.

Ben,

I hope that what you're suggesting isn't what actually happened, but if it did...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1787
DevilDriver? You gotta be one of the most knowledgable dudes I've seen on any of the forums.

Username: Nukes

Post Number: 6
If Low-Hz has such terrific customer service.. why are there two customers in this very thread that have to contact you outside of conventional means to find their product?

I would think that if you're soooo much better than SSA's store YOU would be on top of contacting the customer about every aspect of the transaction. Hell when I pointed out this very type of thing on your own forum, the post was deleted and I was "banned". I swear I feel like Ben @ ICIX has impregnated you guys with his personality and business tactics.

And just for clarification, the only reason some of the mods at ROE were unhappy were due to Shon not really talking to them about what was going on with the forum. No one hates either side over there and Mark and Aaron are getting along great with all of the mods.

Gold Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1079
I don't think either person has a problem with our service. They just saw I was online here, and thought it would be an easy way to contact me. Of course email would have worked just as well, but why mess with email when they know for sure I am here. But I bet if you ask either person, they will be plenty happy with how we have treated them.

And nukes, all I remember you doing was signing up and trashing someone's for sale thread. And you were taken care of for that. I don't know what that has to do with anything related to this though. The reason we deleted the post was because it was hurting another forum member.

And the only products that I sell that SSA also sells are the Sundown amps. Of course I don't have Sundown's sales figures and only they would know who sells more. But I am sure we stack up very well against SSA in that catagory. And considering they have all these forums covered, that is very impressive.

And the reason I was so surpised by this is that they felt the need to ban me although I probably had 1 post in the last month lol. I never even visit that forum. And since our site is doing very well right now, I don't even need to go on the forums anymore. People are now finding us. But I guess running around banning competitors is what the little guys have to do.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1788
"And the only products that I sell that SSA also sells are the Sundown amps. Of course I don't have Sundown's sales figures and only they would know who sells more. But I am sure we stack up very well against SSA in that catagory. And considering they have all these forums covered, that is very impressive."

But to be fair, they dont push their product all the time either..

Gold Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1080
I really havent visited any forum since our new site has been up.

And they push their products 10x more than we do. Just check CAF, Sounddomain, caraudio.com, and plenty of others.

Username: Nukes

Post Number: 7
Which Little Guys would you be referring too? Your forum has less then 150 members. Seems you guys are the little ones.
Perhaps all of us should pitch in and get you a few of these:
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29lqyf8.png

Gold Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 1081
I was referring to sales figures, not forum size.

Sorry for any misconceptions.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1326
Ctmike, I did send out your invoice. I may just send it certified for you to MAKE SURE it gets there. I have been a little busy these last 2 weeks and sorry for the slow responses. I am having issues planning the wedding guys.

Killa, I got your email and will get that taken care of with you monday :-)

I will not get into a pissing contest on here with any of the ROE events, but just shows how "good" those guys are.

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us