OT>50 Cent

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2447
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/story/_a/50-cent-trashes-label-office-af ter-leak/20070813091209990001

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, New Numbers ...

Post Number: 699
f@ck Curtis Jackson

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Justin Noel ...

Post Number: 1979
lets hope kanye out sells him...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5761
50 sucks

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1358
i liked get rich or die trying and most of the massacre

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2652
everyone just wants to jump and say 50 sucks because he's not getting shot or sellin dope anymore, but some of his new stuff is good, and that's coming from someone who really likes rap... if you can listen to the words of "i get money" and not think 50 is straight then something is wrong... curtis will be different than his last album (which i also didn't think was so bad, just a little poppy)

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 220
50 is ok just cuz he is not hot any more dont mean he cant make some good stuff

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 998
50 is ok just cuz he is not hot any more
WTF lets try to keep it clean.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5763
reece, gotta disagree with ya bud....i only listen to rap and imo, hes bad....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2666
listen to the lyrics of that song... im telling you he's still straight, but he raps bubble gum because people are ripping everything else off the internet. rappers have to find new targets now that their "fans" don't buy their cds...

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 313
if u guys think 50 is bad then u dont know hip hop. u may know the whack out thats out now unk and all those southern rappers that talk about the same ish over and over again and sell records by makin a new dance. 50's flow is nice he still murders tracks. he killed i get money wrecked that track. come on man. everyone thinks 50 sucks now and says he sold out.y? mayb if he gets shot another 9 times u guys will like his music again?

"Im stanky rich
Ima die tryna spend this sh8t
Southside's up in in this b8tch
Yeah i smell like the vault
i used to sell dope
i did play the block
now i play on boats
in the south of France
baby, St. Tropez
Get a tan? im already black
Rich? I'm already that
gangsta, get a gat
hit a head in a hat
call that a riddle rap
sh8t, f**k the chitter chat
I'm the baker, i bake the bread
the barber, i cut ya head
the marksman, i spray the lead
"I blood clot, chop ya leg"
do not f**k with the kid
i get biz wit the cigg
i come where you live
ya dig? "
come on man he killed that verse lol not knockin anyones opinion or anything but 50 is not even close to whack TO ME. best rappers alive my order is jay-z,eminem, kanye, weezy, 50... period. go buy some 50 mixtapes and u guys will agree. T.I whack jeezy whack. just what i think haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
not everyone buys the gangsta ish guys... 50's gotta make songs that everyone will wanna listen to. get a mixtape and ull know 50 murders ish still. and of course his old stuff the stuff that came out b4 get rich or die tryin. no ones touchin. sum1 cant just lose talent... right now hes making music for everyone.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 211
first off, he doesnt do hip-hop, he does rap. Rap sucks. I hope kanye out sells him though, even though all he does now, seems like at least, is b!tch and talk sh!t about everyone else. It's still good sh!t to listen to. I've been bumping his mixtape for a couple weeks now, and then he just leaked the graduate, which is purty good too.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 212
but lil' wayne is better than the both, hands down. At least now he is. Wasn't back in the earlier days.
IMO

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 460
H3ll yes, wayne is better than both (best in the game today IMO). But i wont knock 50's hustle, hes not complete trash. He did go a lil to far wit all this candy shop, amusement park bull though. But hey he doesnt have to be Hot anymore, hes one of the richest rappers in the game.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 370
he's a smart business man...and let's leave it at that. Asfar as rap goes, lil wayne is the best IMO.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2449
NAS is better than all imo listen to ONE MIC and you will understand. And there is many songs that NAS has that is the sh!t. He is one of the best if not the best of all time.

Bronze Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 54
50's got mad skill you cant deny that, plus he got shot nine times and didnt die. But that white guy playin the piano in that video was to much for me.lmfao
wtf is that $hit all about

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5766
amen joey....glad someone knows real rap.

50 is a b1tch. ive never liked any of his songs. i mean come on how can someone listen to "clickity clank, clickity clank, money goes into my piggy bank" LOL....nice lyrics 50

nas, jay z, tupac, biggie = best of all time
on top of the game right now = weezy (who even has some whack lyrics in some songs but is still good)

Bronze Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 55
One Mic is tight and you forgot about Small World.

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 461
Nas definately doesnt belong in that group, He is not consistent and his last two albums were trash. He hasnt been hot since he battled Jay.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Justin Noel ...

Post Number: 1981
I like some of Jadakiss' lyrics, LilWayne, Kanye(hopin he out sells 50), and a couple members from DipSet.
One Mic = the sh!t, but I don't think anyone has put it down like Pac period.
I don't care how many tiems 50 got shot, he still aint proved sh!t, yea hes rich and his sh!t sold in the past, but man its the same sh!t over and over with his lil singin and talkn bout how he got shot...I never liked him or G-Unit...excludin Buck and Game.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5769
game >>>>> 50

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 221
yea jordan the game and buck is the sh1t but loyd is some what good

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1370
look up RAY CASH on google, best rapper around....

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1371
you youtube search "bumpin' my music" it his song just about bumpin his system its sick

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 2217
50 is a candyass n1gga

Gold Member

Post Number: 2218
yo son, check out that dawg Soulja Boy son, he got some mad tyght flows yo...

rap is so ghey anymore

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 507
his only descent album was get rich die trying.. i can listen to a few of them but any of his new sh!t sucks ya know too mainstream for me.. id rather be bumpin my bun b

Gold Member

Post Number: 2219
"id rather be bumpin my bun b"
INdeed

I bump my screwed & chopped R&B

DJ OgRonC FTW

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5775
cal, you like ray cash cause hes from cleveland lol

soulja boy isnt that great btw

Bronze Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 83
Here are some of the best , some are not as good as they used to be.
BIG PUN-RIP
PAC-RIP
BIGGIE-RIP
NAS
TWISTA
8 BALL
BUN B
AZ
E40-OLD
SPICE 1-OLD
JIM JONES
JEEZY
DO OR DIE
OUTKAST
T ROCK
STYLES P
T.I.
SCARFACE
JUVE
SOLDIER SLIM-RIP
PSYCHODRAMA
TRAXSTER
WOODIE
CBO-OLD
FROST-OLD
BONE THUGS-OLD
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

BEST OF ALL TIME- PAC/PUN/BIGGIE/SCARFACE/NAS
BEST UP AND COMING OR JUST BEEN STEPIING UP- RICK ROSS/PITTBULL/TECH 9/RIC JILLA/EC ILLA AKA WHITE FOLKS/BIG TONE/ E DUB/CALLE 13/HI POWER RECORDS

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1006
Psycho Realm is way better than 50cent.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 529
50 is the truth most people only have heard of his major releases, he has gave away more hot music via mix tape...most people have no idea of that...Game over 50...TOO FUNNY...Lets not forget he wrote Games hot shyt..Kanye over 50 funny#2...Please, dont forget Kanye's last CD it was close race with Tony Yayo. If anyone knows rap where is Redman?..The Best MC...not rapper....There is a difference.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2670
I can't stand hearin half this sh!t... im done aruging. 50 is the truth, people just don't understand the game. 50 is smart and these "street niggaz" who still rap for hoods are still throwin mixtapes around tryin to get into the game... aint gonna happen... even if you dont like 50 you gotta respect him... but to debate whos the best, man EVERYONE has different opinions i mean we got jada, weezy, dipset, and ray cash thrown around...

Silver Member

Post Number: 531
Nicely said Reece.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2675
yes and on another note, i agree pac was the best to ever touch a mic, and will forever live on as the innovator of truth verse... pac is in another league...

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
gotta disagree wit u there bud. pac was a story teller. pac wasnt even nclose to biggie lyrically. he couldnt touch big there. big is the best rapper of all time.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 760
Rofl @ the comment:
FITY CENT IS ABOUT 43 CENTS SHORT OF HIS NAME. WHERE`S THE TALENT? WHEN DOES AMERICA GET SICK OF THESE NON-TALENTED STREET THUGS? GRAB YOUR NUTS BOZO. THEN MOON-WALK OFF INTO THE SUNSET. CUPCAKE!

I hope Kayne sells 50 out so we dont have to hear any of his sh*t anymore.

Silver Member

Post Number: 533
I hear you Josh

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
worrrd lol thanx man. listen to all of 50's stuff and not just the massacre and curtis and i bet u wont find more than 5 rappers better that are in the game right now... also i think curtis is gonna be a good album. im gonna buy it and im gonna buy kanyes

Gold Member

Post Number: 2680
like i said different strokes for differnt folks... i never said lyrically.. i said truth verse which is story telling... i think pac was better than biggie, and everyone has their own opinions

Gold Member

Post Number: 2681
one more thing... what kills me as much as i love wayne is the fact that if he spit what 50 wrote EVERYONE would feel it.... wayne has done pop stuff too why do you think he's as rich as he is? you call fireman fire? just sayin...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5780
wayne and 50 are completely different styles....wayne can get on any beat and kill it

besides, waynes best stuff is his stuff you dont hear on the radio....fireman certainly isnt even close to being one of his top songs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2688
that was just to make a point... i love wayne he's nasty, but it's not about different styles... im just saying straight up with wayne spit some of the stuff 50 does then everyone would be like "DAMN THATS FIRE"

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
worrrrd. i agree wit u on that reece

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1408
haha yanks maybe i do like ray just bc he's from cleveland but just listen to "bumpin' my music" on your system and youll fall in love...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5801
heard it cal....catchy song

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4309
NAS is the best of all time, always will be... since 93-94, while Big & Pac was alive, NAS been the best!! yes some of you guys where 2 and 3 years old.... so i would not expect yall to understand rap. hiphop lives, its a daily thing, its a way of life. people dont get that, then think they know what hot and whats not...

50 is far from the best rapper! how many of you guys heard or actually listen to "power of a dollar" ?????????

no its not 1 of his songs, its his very 1st album, when he was hungry, and b4 get got shot. 50 was a ANIMAL on that album, the sounds are so hardcore, most on this forum wouldnt even understand it.

back when nas did a track with 50 cent and bravehearts... thats when he really blew after that. i mean its alot in the history.

so people need to stop claiming who they think is best... without knowing the entire history of rap, and without listen to ALL the artist material, not just 1 or 2 songs.

i like nas, az, RIP half-a-mil, RIP stack bundles, papoose, jadakiss, nature, ali-vegas, i mean the list is never ending.. so i cant name all... but i listen to real music...

and im tired of everyone saying lil wayne is the best... lol i hate him! and he is far from the best. he dont even write his own lyrics. it gets no worst than that!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 224
B im with you on everything but the lil wayne part but if you are right about him not putting down his lyrics that is the low of lows how are you go call a man out on record and you dont write your sh!t

And im some what with on the nas thing but he kinda fell off after gods son he still is to me one of the three kings that made out of the BS with big and pac

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4311
gillie da kid, has been ghost writing for lil wayne for the longest, then they fell out, and lil wayne dissed him... i mean wtf? lil wayne acts like he is the crazy rapper or something...
its maybe 20 lil wayne songs ill listen too, and thats not good for him having that many songs... he says some hott stuff, but it depends who is featured on the track with him. he is talented, i wouldnt take that from him, but far from the best.

nas is forever a king, he was like a big brother to me.. he is just to political for the mass majority to understand.

i maybe a lil hard on lil wayne, or whatnot, but im not into the south parden me crap of music... and i dont know how to 2 step or whatever name of the dance or dances... lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5826
gillie da kid is nice....the few songs ive heard from him are nasty.
honestly, i got 400+ lil wayne songs and about 1/4 of them are good enough to listen to imo. hes not the best rapper of all time or even close to being on that list but right now, imo, hes on top of the game....
the south music is all about the dancing gigs....walk it out, 2 step, superman dat hoe, heiseman on dat hoe, aye bay bay, ect, ect are just songs that the people made mainly for play in the clubs....the lyrics on these songs are hilarious but whenever they come on i find myself bobbing my head with it....they arent good songs but catchy as hell....

Silver Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 226
Yea i kinda thought that about you and the south B

its the beats yanks fan

but no one who realy knows rap can say that the carter one was BS and gillie was gone from cash money before that

me i bump any thing that sounds good i even bump some soungs just for the beat only in my ride doe and i bet a lot of you do the same

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5830
yea i know wat your saying bump....they make it for the beats, not for the lyrics.....and yea, i do ride around listening to those songs i listed above even tho the lyrics suck, the beats are nice tho....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us