Massive audio

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 263
what do u guys thuink of their amps. i just ordered a p1000. do they get hot fast? and i hear they are a little underrated. should i expect 1000 watts rms, a little more, or a little less?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1244
u should have asked this before you ordered. but im pretty sure they are overrated. but ive heard they are really good amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
i did ask about em. i just heard mixed opinions. but i heard more good than bad. i was wondering if any1 on here had one and what they think of it.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2196
should run around the rms.
i got the p1500...never seen it get hot or nothing but the amp did just blow all the sudden...kinda sucks that the massives dont have internal fuses, so you have to be very careful with the fuse u put on the power wire...i would also recommend 1 on the power wire near the amp too just in case...better to be safe than sorry

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
yea i got a 100amp fuse from kicker that came with the 4 gauge wiring kit for the p1000. should i get another fuse or should i be good? and if so should i put another 100amp fuse by the amp to?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 491
Thought you were getting a Sundown??

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
yea i was like a day away from gettin the sundown. But then i was informed i had to pay for a fluckin ticket. I was pissed. So then i had to wait a week longer to get my next paycheck and it wasnt that much. And i was on a budget i still had to pay for my wire and components and an amp for those so i had to go with the p1000. But i heard its almost as good so yea. Idk hopefully it works out

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
So kevin holden hooked me up with a p1000 with a 2 year warranty for a little more around my range.

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
Ok.. You still got a solid amp...Ticket was that in Woodbridge?? they are money hungry there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
oh sh!t i forgot u lived in jersey. Nahh man thank god. It was in middlesex where the cops have nuthin better to do but sit around and stop ppl. B!tch as s cops are sooooo annoying man lol listen to this he stopped me for my music 1 type r on 400 watts with 1 of my windows down then i got another ticket for leaving my license at home. Altogether i think it was like 350-400 bucks i had to pay

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
When my other R gets installed lol its gonna be trouble. But yea what part of jersey you live in?

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
Middlesex that F ing ghost town thats a shame...I lived in Perth Amboy for a while... now I live near Great Adventure. Still love Amboy BORICUA MAMIS FTMW..

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
edit..FTMFW

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
Hahaha yea it is a shame. But anyway u think i should put a 100a fuse by the amp connected to the power and one under the hood?

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 881
Haha yeah i live about 55 minutes from six flags i gotta season pass there

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1547
ive got a P3000.1 i think it does more like 2800 at 14 volts instead of the 3000 it states but they are still nice amps. Mine never gets hot and works great. They are current hogs though.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 688
My massive p1000.1 does just the job. It doesnt get hot at all and it isnt a current hog really at all (comparied to my hifonocs 1206d). But why did u ask AFTER you bought it? Lol the asking usually comes first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
i did ask b4 lol and i heard opinions from ppl who never even used but word was that they are good amps for the money. i was originally getting a sundown so i looked into that alot but then i had to pay some things which set me back.and i wanted to get my sh!t put in by this weekend i been waiting so long lol so i was like whatever ill just get the p1000 so i was quick to order it on monday i did hear it was a good amp i just didnt get all the details i wanted haha thats y im asking now. thank for the help guys.

damn malik how far from dunellen are u? must b pretty far

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
No Im not that far...Like I said Im in Amboy a lot plus my sister lives in Edison..A few of my boys live in Plainfield so Im in your area here and there
Your manual should tell the correct fuse size for under the hood...I know my 9.1 its says no larger than 140.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
i lived in plainfield for 15 years lol grew up there man... went to school there haha we might know some of the same ppl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
yea right now im like 3 blocks away from plainfield. where i live is like right there

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
Kool...Did you get the amp hooked up yet???Im sure you will be happy with the amp. Timing is everything you could have got that 9.1 from Mike.

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
i know i think i might upgrade to one of those in the future if im not happy with this one. but no im still waiting on it. i ordered on monday it should be here on thursday or friday and ill put it in saturday. hopefully it sounds good. :-) a 9.1 would be great though. how much do they go for?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us