Rant for Ogle

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 552
D@MN YOU OGLE! First, you false advertised this 3/0 wire as 2/0. Now im out in 100 degree weather spening 2 hours just trying to cut all the pieces! lmao just messing with you man, but it really sucks when you don't have the proper equiptment to cut such large wire. Other than that....ogleisthebest

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2337
lol thanx man... btw u arent the only 1 out in the heat, im workin my azz off buildin chaunceys box. good luck man

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 554
Thanks man, Im out in the heat wiring up a battery. plus doing big 3, plus buidling an amp mount. I think I'm just gonna keep the amp sitting in the backseat floorboard.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 379
at least ya'll are in the heat doing something you like, I was in the heat today MOWING THE LAWN at work....sucked, but I got to go home 2hrs early...woot?

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2339
^^^ did u cry?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5497
last year i worked 15 hours straight outside in a parking lot starting at 11 am until 3am or so....during the day it got up to 105degrees with a heat index of around 115-120....getting paid 7.50 an hor

praking lot attendant FTMFL

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3662
"lol thanx man... btw u arent the only 1 out in the heat, im workin my azz off buildin chaunceys box. good luck man"

It's not even hot here in Illinois...

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1662
Same here in Wisconsin it is actually a little chilly if you have shorts and a t-shirt on. I would say 60s-70s.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 315
what part of wisconsin do u live in. and i was out workin my azz of mounting my 2 amps on the back of my seats. after 2 days of work i am very happy. it took so long cause i had to wire up a whole new amp and run a bunch of speaker wire thru the doors. i mounted everything under the seat carpeting and it looks so good no wires are showing. too bad i dont have a camera

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2345
The fact remains that summer sucks fucking ass.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 317
no way i hate the snow and the cold. i cant even do anything to my car. i hooked up an amp when it was 20 degrees out last winter and that really sucked way worse than working in 80-90 degree weather. i couldnt even move my fingers to do anything it was so cold. and in the winter your system dosent perform as good cause everything is 0 degrees and then more rattles appear.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us