I JUsT GoT THe MOSt rIDICouLuS DEal EVER!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 294
i bought a alpine F1 Status MRV-F900 4 amp, the Alpine TVA-D105 Multi media, 2 12" type x, one of thoes stack able amps from alpine its 600 RMS watts tho, the 500 watt alpine LAT, Alpine type x components and i think thats all of it for about $500 or less.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1005
that ish is stolen son good find though

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11810
has to be stolen stuff or was bought from a drug user who originally stole it .......

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 938
Or he just will never see any of that stuff lol.

But those are pretty much your two options haha.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2354
Well at least give the guy the benefit of the doubt until we know the details. But... Ray does know stolen gear when he sees it. Pwned!

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 295
i hope it comes cuz thats nasty. but if not then i just dont oay that part of my bill and make the credit card pay for it haha

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2356
Whatever you do, don't fall for the old Western Union trick.......PayPal only.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 296
i does say that they are not authorized to sell alpine at least it dosnt say alpine under who is authorized

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 297
but you dont understand i just straignt up wont pay yhe bill and the credit card ppl will eventually just be like ok fine we will give you the credit. they always cave ive done this several times.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1089
dude? wtf does that mean? no way u will be able to get all that great stuff for that price. simple.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2374
brad...did u ever fall for western union?
i almost did

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 823
if you ever send western union.. call up the seller's post office and request that they intercept the letter before it gets to their post office

some guy TRIED to scam me on ebay, told me he sent the package before I sent the money. I called his so-called number and it was some old lady that kept getting the same phone calls from people on ebay. I never got that package, but I did manage to have cops bust him the day he went in to steal my money and many others, they told me they've been looking for him for a long time

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 298
im sure i wont get screwed that bad nd hey if i do its only like $400 which is worth it if only the type x's come. so far it loks good though i got the invoice and everything still pending a tracking number though.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 215
if u get it thats f!cking sick man

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1017
and if you dont get it your a morron but im an even bigger one for not knowing if its moron or morron oh well we all make mistakes just some bigger than others
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us