Sale/Trade Apple Ipod 60GB

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpin_buick

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 13
I have an Apple Ipod 60Gb video. I got it about three months ago and used it for about a month. I really have no use for it and was wondering if anyone is interested. I can load it with music and movies if the buyer likes. I know they sell on ebay for 300 and they were going for 350-400 new. I'm interesed if anyone has amps, subs, and maybe head units for trade. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8384
J/W, if you have no use for it, why did you buy it? Made of $$ lol.

What movies?

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 14
If I was made of money I wouldn't be selling it, in need of money. I just bought it with the intentions of it being something I would use all the time and it really isn't. As far as movies I don't have alot on right now just some episodes of lost and bunch of comedy skits from dane cook and chris rock but I could throw more on there.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1053
Shoot me an email Matt, I might want it :-)

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 22
Bump no one? I also have a Canon SD550 Im trying to get rid of if anyone needs a tight digital camera

Bronze Member
Username: Chuck78

Post Number: 68
how much you lookin for?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3133
How much you looking for matt? That way I know if I got something of even trade and what not.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 150
Matt,
Is that canon one of those manual/digitals with a screen? I don't know what they're actually called, but my girl really wants one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us