UPS BLOWS

Bronze Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 34
they got my amp going to stillwater oklahoma and I need it in dallas, but they cant change the address until it gets to stillwater. FedEx FTW im never shipping UPS ever again.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 521
I got all 4 of my rims today from FedEx, not one single shipping problem. FedEx is the way to go in my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1877
yeah, i too hate UPS...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4810
to be honest all shipping companies suck and everyone has stories about them.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5837
dhl is the best shyt eva.......

i mean i told the ladi i want my package at 7 pm and i even gave her my cell number and she called me when the dhl guy was outside to let me know he was in my freakin crib i mean cmon how you gon denie service like that

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 640
how will you deny that you have spelling issues?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5839
how will i deny that i dont give a fu-ck read it or leave it.... i mean you dont have to read it ignore me dude just like most of the time i do with your f4g it azz

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1493
why is everyone always on robs nuts about his typing? so his english isn't perfect, and it doesn't translate perfectly to the computer, does that mean he shouldn't be welcome on this forum? dude knows his car audio. leave him alone.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6344
I don't think anyone's making fun of Rob. It's part of being "in" the group. You know, you always call your buddies "beeeech" and things, but that doesn't mean they have no respect.
Anyhow, ALL shipping companies are not as good as they advertise. So far the best one is USPS. Yes, I said USPS cause they charge low fees and if you insure it, it gets to destination without problem.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5841
hell no i bought a bterrie and they left it in the middle of the stret yes in the middle of the street they dont give you a tracking number and their website is cr@p and takes weeks to get yoru product if you did not got the priority shyt..... and if you live in a suburb or a small town usps is th ebest but in the city is a no no

man i dont care if i speak english tothe fullest i mean is my second language i dont care

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1602
^^Agreed USPS tracking service blows the big one. I have never had a problem with any shipping companies and neither has my dad and he gets about 5-10 packages a week from UPS, Fedex, and USPS. I have notice UPS seems to be the fastest from my experiences but I have never used DHL so I wouldnt know firsthand about them.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8282
UPS left my laptop on my front porch for at least 4 hours b4 I got home. Oh it was under the mat of course.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1607
Damn. That sucks Paul my dad has it worked out w/ them that they always put the stuff inside the garage. Maybe because he gets so much delivered from them they make sure to take care of it. Idk.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2238
Sounds like UPS sent it to Andrizzle.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8286
I used to watch the UPS driver deliver prints to our company several times throughout the day out my office window. Almost a funny story every day. I've seen them use packages as ladders, constantly dropping them off their dolly, one guy actually pulled up AND drove off with his back door wide open. Their held accountable for their route which forces them to cut corners on time. Probably one of the best jobs to get if you're looking to loose weight lol.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1415
haha. we send probably 10 packages out a day and if any are over 70lbs you have to put a sticker on them saying it's heavy so randomly we just stick the stickers on them to watch our driver go to pick up a "heavy" package and almost fall over because it weighs 5lbs. he hates us for that stuff but we get the best laugh outta it

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1885
ive got several good stories of UPS.

i wont get into them all because alot are my words against theirs and whatnot but once my company had 5 generators shipped to us and the guy was just rolling these boxes that were like 2x2x2 off the truck, right in front of us...

well we opened them right there in front of him and three of the five had broken cast iron feet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us