Another Box qustion,

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2624
When specs are put in to woofertools, the box is totaly diffrent then manufacures specs. Qustion is, who to trust? I understand the sub was designed using diffrent programs, Has anyone compared two boxes side by side? one a spec box, and one a bbp6 box, or woofertool box?
Thanks.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2625
?

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2626
Any opionions?

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2628
spec box, or woofetoolbox?

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 147
Good question!!! I have always been in favor of manufacturer specs!! They spend $100,000's and $100,000's on research and development of there products. So if anyone would know about what there product can do they would! Watch for the companies who don't or won't work with you. I like companies who's Tech support will call or email you back and actually talk to you, Like Memphis Car Audio!! I have spent more time on phone and email with them than any other company tuning and working out box spec's. I do mostly custom sub box enclosures, I hate plain square boxes I mold them in and trick them out as much as possible. So Memphis works awesome for me!!!! Thanks

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2630
Thanks for the reply. But I went with the woofer tool box.

This one.

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=32&Eh=19&Dia=8&Xmax=21.6&V d=.120&NumW=1&Vb=2.91&Fb=26.69&Qts=.434&Vas=3.94&Fs=24.3&CE=1.5

Bronze Member
Username: Brayden

Canada

Post Number: 16
noob queustion. hwo do you find the driver displacement of the sub. lol. i looked at the specs of the sub i got and searched net but nothign is commin up. so how can i you find it. plz and thank you

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2228
If you can't find it, .14-.20 cu. ft. is typical.

Bronze Member
Username: Brayden

Canada

Post Number: 17
ok noobest question ever.
waht is SQL, SPL, Maximally flat, and compact.

i jsut want it to sound good and loud :D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us