Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1826
give it all you got :-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2995
I have, looking for more. I have noticed that this suspension is soooo stiff I haven't even come close to bumping the back plate,lol. I have a dual 1 ohm sub so I was looking to throw a XXX-6500 on it, should get at least 4K @16V at 2ohm. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2221
I had a rockford T20001bd birthsheet said close to 3000 watts on a SSX 15" took it like a champ.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1827
there was a guy running 5k + on each of his ssx's...he had 4 18" ssx's with 4 adassa warlords (daily setup)

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2997
Niceeee! I have been running two sx1250's and I have two more but i lent two of them out and having a hard time getting them back from my brother so he's just gonna give me the cash for the two. I really like the output of 2500 rms so I want to see what it will do with a completely sealed off trunk car on 4K+, I am hoping for decent gain...Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 919
damnnn polo, you're seein 16 volts??? what's your charging system lookin like

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2998
Actually my charging system is adjustable from 12-22V and some change! I have an Iraggi 300A amputator series alt, remote adjustable external regulator (not Iraggi), two dual voltage 16/12V 2400 racing batteries so the cars elec sees 12V (13.9v measured) and the amps see 16V (17.6V measured). I can't run that voltage on my Kickers soooo all the good stuff is waiting for a different amp, lol. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3333
holy sh1t 17.6 volts, i'd definatly save up and get the adassa warlord its one h3ll of an amp, plus with that much voltage you get plenty of power.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1449
i saw you peakin your head in over at ROE polo....

go for that SS. cant get 6k at 16V much cheaper...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us