Trevor eaton

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13984
hey wassup with your mag install? are you ruuning them right now?

pics if you have them. also vids would be nice. come on man.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4320
man i wish i could give you everything you want haha. I'm not gonna lie ever since school got out I've just been having fun. I'm going to get to it asap though. Theres really not much work to be done left. just big 3, alt, paint the glassed interior, vinyl, wire her up, and boom! pics and vids will be up within hours of me listening to it though.

what is this "sealed is the only way" under your name???? lol . I'll run anything but sealed, please 8)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4321
oh and currently I'm running 1 in a sealed enclosure off the saz1500d... i cannot wait til ported, double the subs, double the power, and not just any ported, TTB ported 8)

Platinum Member

SEALED IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13985
i can't believe you still haven't finished. lol. can't wait for the pics and vids.

oh yeah and the sealed thing, ima change that. i had my box sealed today and it was clean but not enough output for me. so i put the port back in.

Platinum Member

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 13986
ok changed the little statement under my name.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4322
yes yes yes i know. i really should have it in.... i work and work and work and then get depressed on how much work i have to do lol so i stop for a little lol. i resined the interior and sanded and primered to the point of being perfect... well almost... for painting... and that would be easier now that i know the best way to do it... but i didnt then so it took forever lol. along with the amprack and wiring and everything... I'm kind of a perfectionist lol. but hopefully i can listen to it within the next 2 weeks... although the alt and big 3 wont be done by then.... i think i'll run just 1000w until i get that stuff done..

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4323
btw, your statment looks much better lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us