Zapco VS. US Amps

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1443
Zapco I-2100 (13"x10"x2.25") $224.99
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=592

US Amps XT-800.2 (8"x8.75"x2.5") $189.99
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=5308

Couple questions...

1. These are both rated at 100x2 @4ohms, How much should i expect to really get out of them? Are they over/under/accurately rated?

2. Why are they so small? Part of the reason I'm lookin at these amps is becuase their dimensions are so small compared to other brands. Is that bad? or just more efficiently built or what? I wanna put the component amp under my back seat so it's gotta be small.

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2410
zapco makes the superior amp, but either is nice. i would say they are both slightly underrated. i wouldn't expect double the power or anything though. the size of the amp doesn't really matter... if you want a small amp be happy... you can't go wrong with zapco or us amps

Gold Member

Post Number: 1444
thanks reece. I'm leaning towards the US amps just cause it's cheaper and after measuring the space i have to work with i think it'll fit perfectly.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1794
the zapco I-force amps are nothing near there ref or competition series. i would probably go with the US amps.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2572
I concur. The I series are entry level Zapcos. Still a nice amp, but between those two, US.

Now if it was the I-force against a Alpine, Kenwood, crossfire, ect, then Zapco..

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1802
maybe not crossfire! i love there class Ds, haha.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2045
Both of these companies are a shadow of what they used to be quality-wise for whatever reason. If you look on ebay, their old amps are going for $$$ and are in high demand. The company that is always mentioned to be of a higher quality nowadays is DLS and I can vouch for that because I own one and have installed a few more. If you are looking for high-end stuff and can afford to pay for it... look into them.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2574
Ya, Ive been eyeing the RA 10 and RA 20

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2048
Can't go wrong with either of those Marc. I hope you are still considering what we talked about to simplify your system. I think you will be amazed with the result.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2576
Ya, Im gonna put it in my 1954 olds. Still looking for a denon HU for it thou.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11713
but us amps XT line is their econo series

looking @ such low fuses on this series i am doubtful

maybe u should look @ JL slash series & u know u will def get a gr8 amp ........

Gold Member

Post Number: 1446
"but us amps XT line is their econo series

looking @ such low fuses on this series i am doubtful"

What do you mean by that? Could low fuses be a problem for me?

I haven't even decided what components i'ma get yet so i'm open to suggestions there as well. Looking to spend about $200 on 1 set of 6.5" components that do well on around 100x2 @4ohms.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1447
bump you stupid thread!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1448
omfg are you kidding ecoustics? I SAID PHUCKING BUMP!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11717
well looking recently @ their 4000w model XT amp which they claim does 1500wrms i saw it has 3 30A fuses on it
while my soundstream 2 chan amp rated 880wrms has 3 25A fuses on it ....u do the math , now in theory & tell me if that 15A difference will = about 620wrms more even though we r talking about a class A & class D amp

judging by fuse rating is not a perfect science & i havent used any XT in person but something about those XT in theory i dont trust

how about http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16926

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17092

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5679
right now us amps is not doing good right now..

why??? since they bought re audio they havent got the money back that they spend on re audio, they now have to buy cheaper parts to get back on top.

i recomend not to buy any us amps right now they are overated on most of their products.

zapco??? hell yeah go with them your on safe hands. but it will be kind of more expensive but the super low THD ratings and their clean output by using double printed reinforced boards to avoid noise and interferences and all of their new features is a good buy but you will be definitely be spending some cash where you could get better for the price :-)

my 0.2 cents :-)

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6326
If you're going to go with "low" end series from Zapco/US Amps, you might as well look into Xtant/MTX/JL/Orion/PPI etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1450
I guess i shoulda been more clear about my intentions...I didn't choose those 2 amps because I thought they were better than others necessarily. It was the dimensions, i wanna fit the amp under my back seat where space is very limited.

I just need a decent amp that does about 100x2 @4ohms, the brand doesn't particularly matter, i chose those two because of the dimensions. They're tiny!

So if anyone has some suggestions of other amps with similarly small dimensions that meet my needs in terms of power, by all means!

Bronze Member
Username: Devildriver

Post Number: 37
"right now us amps is not doing good right now..

why??? since they bought re audio they havent got the money back that they spend on re audio, they now have to buy cheaper parts to get back on top.

i recomend not to buy any us amps right now they are overated on most of their products. "

Do you know anyone at US Amps? I do, and what you're stating is quite the opposite of the situation right now. US Amps is doing very well and the dealer network has proven to be very successful for them.

You're talking out of your butt, though I'm not particularly surprised.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5682
nope im not MR. hxcaudio

reaudio is not doing good in sales not even usamps is. since the new companies came up ex. fi, rd, ascendant audio sounds splinter etc, etc they are not selling like they did when it was owner by scott,another thing that they prices they set are ridiculous people are leaning toward fi and other brands when they think of underground brands, on mainstream brands on thoseprices people think jl audio, kicker rockford etc. :-)

before they bought re audio us amps was not one of the biggest companies, it was one of the best companies that would make quality amps not money and build in mass production for world wide sales ex: rockford,kicker, sony etc.

why i know that???????????? because i know a owner of a stores that stopped carrying re audio for some reason :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
"nope im not MR. hxcaudio

reaudio is not doing good in sales not even usamps is. since the new companies came up ex. fi, rd, ascendant audio sounds splinter etc, etc they are not selling like they did when it was owner by scott,another thing that they prices they set are ridiculous people are leaning toward fi and other brands when they think of underground brands, on mainstream brands on thoseprices people think jl audio, kicker rockford etc.

before they bought re audio us amps was not one of the biggest companies, it was one of the best companies that would make quality amps not money and build in mass production for world wide sales ex: rockford,kicker, sony etc.

why i know that???????????? because i know a owner of a stores that stopped carrying re audio for some reason "

You're still wrong. This year, US Amps has already matched their profits from last year.

Again, what one dealer says doesn't mean anything.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5684
hahah ok dude :-) whatever you said then

Gold Member

Post Number: 5687
oh and most of the new amps like all the exterminator and some merlins all are overated.

the x4000 that supposed to do 1500 is doing around 800-1000 :-)

the guy Greg at us amps even said that it was overated :-)

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 145
us amps isn't what it used to be, hell nothing is like it used to be........

Gold Member

Post Number: 5690
the us amps terminator x4000 was benched at 932 watts rms :-(

Username: Flakko

Post Number: 1
alright mr kingrob....

i dont know where you get all your information from, or you are just makin stuff up, but USAmps/re are doing just FINE, in fact, better than they have ever been.

"why??? since they bought re audio they havent got the money back that they spend on re audio, they now have to buy cheaper parts to get back on top.."

thats really funny. i need sources. one dealer aint gonna cut it.

"reaudio is not doing good in sales not even usamps is. since the new companies came up ex. fi, rd, ascendant audio sounds splinter etc, etc they are not selling like they did when it was owner by scott,another thing that they prices they set are ridiculous people are leaning toward fi and other brands when they think of underground brands, on mainstream brands on thoseprices people think jl audio, kicker rockford etc"

you forget that they are ONLINE companies, through ONLINE forums. and the online market takes up what, like 10% of the total customers? the rest are through a dealer and distributor network all over the world. Usamps is doing what RE TRIED to do with a dealer network.

"why i know that???????????? because i know a owner of a stores that stopped carrying re audio for some reason"

yes, you go off of one dealer...of course someone will trash talk about a company they previously dropped. its common sense? even so, i kinda know the people at usamps, so i kinda like know whats going on there.

hXcAudio is correct about matching profits of last year already, i had a nice chat with JR a couple days ago, and that is truth.

"oh and most of the new amps like all the exterminator and some merlins all are overated. "

agreed about the xterminator, heck, i dont even know what they put out lol, but remember its the ENTRY LEVEL LINE. but show me a merlin or AX that is overrated. you also forget that those previous lines are for the budget minded people. if you want old-school quality, the AX line is where its at. before usamps used to only sell high end. the Merlin and Xterminator are produced to reach out to a larger market demographic. its called business sucka.

"us amps isn't what it used to be, hell nothing is like it used to be........"

this is true. liek i said, they have reached out to a larger market demographic, and people are basing thier opinions on the budget amps ;)

excuse me if i came across harsh but i dont like false information being thrown across the net starting rumors. gossip sucks. i hope i didnt forget anything.

for the original question,Zapco is a clear competitor with USamps i say go with either and youll be happy, but if you want 100x2 go with the zapco. the 800.2 will only do 75x2. REMEMBER THIS IS THE BUDGET LINE

Gold Member

Post Number: 5691
sure flakko now go eat some more :-) a comer cabron para eso uno trabaja ;)

Post Number: 3
hehe stop cussing at me mr ad hominem ;)

just wanted to clear things up is all

Gold Member

Post Number: 5692
well i dont think so bro :-) greg at us amps admitted some of his models were overated :-) search forums he posted a while back ago around back in 04

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7950
Upload

Post Number: 4
"well i dont think so bro :-) greg at us amps admitted some of his models were overated :-)"

yup, i stated this earlier (not sure if you read my whole post or not:

"agreed about the xterminator, heck, i dont even know what they put out lol, but remember its the ENTRY LEVEL LINE. but show me a merlin or AX that is overrated. you also forget that those previous lines are for the budget minded people. if you want old-school quality, the AX line is where its at. before usamps used to only sell high end. the Merlin and Xterminator are produced to reach out to a larger market demographic. its called business...."

id liek to add that the one of the reasons xterminator ratings are bunk is for the people who say, "yea dawg i got like 5 thousand watts in my system yo." even that demographic need some lovin although they are very good sounding amps IMO}

Gold Member

Post Number: 5694
merlinds are pretty good damn amps man pretty damn good the md 2 good amp even the md 1 but tell me about the merlind md 3???? uhh??? still underated :-)

Post Number: 6
ill get back to you on that one...by any chance have you been talking to or are dalucifer? because he brought up the same exact thing for the 06 version. but its all changed since dirk started using AX design for merlins in 07.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5696
YEAH TRUE TRUE ABOUT THE NEW DESIGNS BUT HEY THEY HAVENT HIT THE MARKETS YET EXCEPT FOR THE HIGHER END ONES "800 BUCKS AND UP" MY FRIEND, BUT SOME ARE STILL OVERRATED YOU KNOW IT I KNOW IT AND SMART PEOPLE KNOW IT :-) Y

YOU KNOW COMPANIES WANT TO SQUEEZE SOME MONEY OUT OF THEIR PRODUCTS. AND THATS A GOOD TACTIC ON THE EXTERMINATOR AND THE MERLING SERIES :-) THEY MAKE THE LOWER MODELS REALLY GOOD BUT THEN ON THE TOP OF THE LINE SINCE MOST PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET IT AND WILL BE CHEAPER TO BUILD WILL TRY TO MAKE SOME MONEY OUT OF IT :-)

BACK IN THE DAY US AMPS WERE REALLY GOOD, BUT WHY??? BECAUSE THEY WERE FEW AMPS THAT COULD PRODUCE WELL OVER 1500 WATTS RMS AND AT 1 OHM THEY WERENT THAT GREAT LIKE THE SOME OF THEIR AMPS IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS LIKE THE VX4000 SOME SH1T LIKE THAT AROUND 4000 RMS LIKE THAT BUT HAVE YOU EVER SAW THE SPEC SHEET ON HOW MANY CURRENT DO THEY TAKE??? AROUND 600 AMPS :-) GREAT AMPS BUT NOT THAT GREAT POWER HUNGRY :-) SOME AMPS OF THEM YEAH MAN REALLY GOOD BUT NOT ALL OF THEM :-)

Post Number: 7
"YEAH TRUE TRUE ABOUT THE NEW DESIGNS BUT HEY THEY HAVENT HIT THE MARKETS YET EXCEPT FOR THE HIGHER END ONES "800 BUCKS AND UP" MY FRIEND, BUT SOME ARE STILL OVERRATED YOU KNOW IT I KNOW IT AND SMART PEOPLE KNOW IT :-) Y"

they ARE on the market now ;) sawed them in the stock room, i held one in my hands at home, MAJOR upgrade. i wont believe the overrating of any of the designs until i see some tests from a legit source. i also find it hard to believe the AX line is overrated. the only reasons i can think of the AX line getting bad reviews, is that people arent sending enough current to them, therefore choking the amp.

"YOU KNOW COMPANIES WANT TO SQUEEZE SOME MONEY OUT OF THEIR PRODUCTS. AND THATS A GOOD TACTIC ON THE EXTERMINATOR AND THE MERLING SERIES :-) THEY MAKE THE LOWER MODELS REALLY GOOD BUT THEN ON THE TOP OF THE LINE SINCE MOST PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET IT AND WILL BE CHEAPER TO BUILD WILL TRY TO MAKE SOME MONEY OUT OF IT :-)"

i'm sorry, but that made no sense to me whatsoever...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5698
YEAH I KNOW SOMETIMES THE TRUT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR SOME PEOPLE.

I HAVENT SEEN THEIR NEW LINES OF AMPS I MIGHT DO A RESEARCH ON THEM AND YEAH A BENCH TESTING WILL BE NICE SO WE CAN SEE IF US AMPS DID AN IMPROVEMENT :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5701
THE VLX-400 SPECS FROM US AMPS

Output POwer at 12.6V:
2 x 200W @ 4 ohms (THD < 0.006%)
2 x 400W @ 2 ohms
2 x 800W @ 1 ohm
2 x 1200W @ ½ ohm
1 x 2400W @ 1 ohm bridged
Fuse: External 400A
44" long (112 cm), 36 lbs (16.33 kg)

THE AMP IS AROUND 2700-2800 WATTS RMS ACTUAL POWER but TAKING 400 AMPS OF CURRENT TO MAKE THAT POWER UMMMM

AND THE IMPROVED VERSION US Amps USA-800 STILL NEEDED 400 AMPS OF CURRENT

Gold Member

Post Number: 5702
AND ONE MORE FINAL THING YEAH THE MERLIN AMPS MD.1 ARE REALLY COOL :-) but THE MD.3 IS REALLY NOT THAT GOOD AND THE MD.2??? HAHA IS SAME BOARD AS THE MD.1 :-)

WHY WOULD US AMPS SELL TWO SAME AMPS IN DIFERENT SINKS AT REALLY BIG DIFERENCE PRICE TAGS??????

MERLIN 1

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/USAmps_Merlin_MD.1D/inside1.jpg

merlin 2 http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/USAmps_Merlin_MD.2D/inside1.jpg

yeha us amps is not as they used to be :-( well maybe their new models will change my point of view but then again the price tag will keep me away from them :-)

Silver Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 119
mr king rob....just so you know (i'm sure you haven't picked up on it yet) flakko up there, the guy you're arguing with, has very inside information on usamps. i mean, us amps and him are like family. you know related? he gets to play around in the us amp stock room.

seriously, you need to research a bit more. you never know who's reading the forums. it might be somebody related to somebody who owns the dang company, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post Number: 8
"YEAH I KNOW SOMETIMES THE TRUT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR SOME PEOPLE."

no, i mean i dont understand you, your grammar.

"AND ONE MORE FINAL THING YEAH THE MERLIN AMPS MD.1 ARE REALLY COOL :-) but THE MD.3 IS REALLY NOT THAT GOOD AND THE MD.2??? HAHA IS SAME BOARD AS THE MD.1 :-)

WHY WOULD US AMPS SELL TWO SAME AMPS IN DIFERENT SINKS AT REALLY BIG DIFERENCE PRICE TAGS?????? "

thats changed. complete different boards. if the amps were solid, why complain about the board design? i just dont get it. reason they sell at 2 differnt price tags is because they put out DIFFERENT POWER.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4414
^^^^ read. learn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Just to add something that is kind of related but kind of not...

I am so tired of people saying "well, they use the same boards, so they're the same."

Sorry, but that's not the case. Even if using the same boards, there is something to be said for different tolerances from company A to company B. If company A has tolerances of 10% and company B has tolerances of <1%, then they are not even close to the same amplifiers and company B should most certainly be selling their products at a higher cost.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1454
Well if you guys were trying to confuse me, you succeeded. At this point i have no idea whether or not the US Amps that i linked is a quality product or not!?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2062
"no, i mean i dont understand you, your grammar."

Don't feel bad Flakko... none of us can. It stems from his inability to read, write or comprehend in any language.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
"Well if you guys were trying to confuse me, you succeeded. At this point i have no idea whether or not the US Amps that i linked is a quality product or not!?"

yeah, it's a quality product. entry level or not, it's a good product.

and flakko should know about us amps. he's very intimate with the family. lol...

and i agree with Brad. i honestly don't think i've ever understood a post by mr.kingrob

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post Number: 10
"Well if you guys were trying to confuse me, you succeeded. At this point i have no idea whether or not the US Amps that i linked is a quality product or not!?"

let me put it this way. like kent said, usamps, even entry level is still good.

go with either, and you wont be unhappy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5704
im not saying us amps is bad...

they are pretty good but their entry level yeah they are overrated and on the merling 1 and 2 they only upgrade the md2 have higher fuse rating 2 more outputs and 4 psu;s.

but even they are overated they still can manage to put out clean sounding power with really good LOW thd ratings and mid-good efficiency.

if you have the money us amps is sometimes even better than zapcos but on the higher end models. they have some of the most amazing products ever created but they have some kind of bad products too like all the companies.

and yeah english is my second languge im still learning it i have 4 years of english and you know rome wastn built in a day.

brad stay out of these this is for grown ups not for lil kids b1tching about everything cuz you got pwn and you want to prove your better than me.

i never said us amps were bad read all my posts yeah maybe he get to test out some us amps amps but all of the amps i had tested from us amps at the shop that used to carry them they were great till the some new products came out. like the exterminator that we used to carry the most since it was affordable.

all that i said that us amps were not as good as they used to be like some other dude said. and i havent even heard of the new designs til flakko told me and i would luv to see them in actions i hope is alot better now :-) even if you think i hate us amps nope i dont. most of the us amps are pieces of history . :-)

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1073
I didnt read any of this,im too drunk, but I know U.S. Amps arnt what they used to be. Ive owned a Zapco 2.0 or what ever its called and still own a Orion HCCA 225G4 and i switched them out on some coaxials and couldnt tell a difference but on a sub the Orionm killed hands down. If its a old US Amps amp then it should be very comparable to the Zapco.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
"yeah maybe he get to test out some us amps amps"

lol, you still haven't gotten it, have you? flakko gets to do more then just test out some us amps. he's RELATED to the people who OWN(in whole or whatever) us amps and now re.

yes, RELATED, as in they are blood relatives, family. he a bit more then just a us amp tester, fan or whatever, lol. he's a nephew, IIRC.

people can argue about them being overrrated, quality or whatever, that's a lot of personal opinion and maybe experience. but when flakko talks about the inner workings, the business, he's got an inside track that we just can't argue with.

and even if overrated, aren't that many amps not overrated at some point, the quality is still there. maybe not like days of old, but again, not many big name companies maintain quality of old, keep consumer cost down and their own profitabilty up. look at rf, memphis, and mtx to name a few. even orion has gone to peak ratings, wtf? it's all business now. nothing more, nothing less.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 1456
I just found a Kicker 06zx350.2 for pretty cheap....if i get that i could use the money saved (compared to the zapco or us amps) to buy the components i REALLY wanted, the rainbow SLC's.

i'm pretty much ready to do this so unless somebody wants to totally diss the kicker amp and ruin my day again....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1459
bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
"
yes, RELATED, as in they are blood relatives, family. he a bit more then just a us amp tester, fan or whatever, lol. he's a nephew, IIRC.
"

well im not BLOOD related. its my aunt in-laws brother. but its still considered family.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
well, i remembered you had said uncle somewhere, lol.

ok, my bad. but like he said, it's still family.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 5709
YEAH AND LETS SEE IF YOU COULD HOOOK ME UP I WOULD LUV TO TRY THE HIGHER END LINES OF US AMPS :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
"well, i remembered you had said uncle somewhere, lol.

ok, my bad. but like he said, it's still family. "

aunts brother = uncle?

"YEAH AND LETS SEE IF YOU COULD HOOOK ME UP I WOULD LUV TO TRY THE HIGHER END LINES OF US AMPS "

where are you located?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2090
Retardo Rob is in Chicago

Gold Member

Post Number: 5710
YEAH I AM AND THERES ISNT SUCH RETARDO WORD IN SPANISH FOR YOUR INFO YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHI-T

PINCHE PENDEJO IDIOTA PINCHE INUTIL DE SEGURO SU JEFA LO MANDO ALA VERGA

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2097
Retardo is American which you are not Roberto Pequeño.... looking forward to your next idiotic reply.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5713
FROM THE AMERICAN DICTIONARY:

No results found for RETARDO.
Did you mean RETARD (in dictionary) or RETARD (in encyclopedia)?

MAN YOU DONT KNOW SHYT YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHYT.

HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND GET A T1TTIE??? YEAH MAN GO BITE YOUR MAMA T1TTIE MAN .

MAN PICATE EL @SS Y YA VETE ALA VERGA PINCHE MARICONSITO

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 776
Brad, you actually enjoy insulting rob as much as I love reading it don't you.

It's entertaining, keep it up :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
aunts brother = uncle?

lol, i dunno. i could've sworn when you first told us about this you mentioned it was your uncle. but that was what? year, year and half ago?

hate to break up brad and rob's flirtation....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2993
Flakko, do you get any awesome deals for the US Amps. I wouldn't mind buying some awesome class a/b US Amps for my components.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
"aunts brother = uncle?

lol, i dunno. i could've sworn when you first told us about this you mentioned it was your uncle. but that was what? year, year and half ago?"

thats what i was thinking for the last 2 years or so...my aunts brother should be my uncle right? Maaan youre getting me all confused and stuff

"Flakko, do you get any awesome deals for the US Amps. I wouldn't mind buying some awesome class a/b US Amps for my components."

sure. how much power do you need?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2997
I need something like 100-150rms x 4 @ 4ohms for my midrange

and

50-75rms x 4 @ 4ohms for my tweeters. if the price is about the same as the zapco's I was going to get imma have to debate on it lol. bernymackattack@yahoo.com if you would just like to pm the price.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
email sent. from "mr friendship"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us