Amp repair...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1757
looking for a few reputable names that can repair amps. i have a memphis mojo 2000d in need of repair.

it looks like maybe a cheap fix if the burnt spots are all that really went bad. its several small black "capacitor lookin thingies" that lay sideways that blew up.

for those curious. i ran this amp on my 18" BLs for a couple of months. never had a problem. installed a pioneer premier deh-p680mp in place of my panasonic head unit. the difference in preouts was from 2.2volt to 4volt. i adjusted my gains with the new head unit and since everything has been up and running for just a few days i have gone through five 200 amp fuses (which were never blowing) and now the amp is shot.

ive cranked on the amp many times in the past and have probably pushed it to its limits with the epic-160 but when the amp went down the gain was at about 10% and everything on the head unit was set low and i havent been using the epic at all. since i have been popping fuses i have been cranking down on everything on the head unit and the amp.

also, my car sucks and only keeps a steady mid 13 volts, 10ish volts when the epic is in full destructive mode.

yes i know i ran the amp hard, haha. now im paying for it... :-)

who can fix it for me now?...

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 8121
Memphis can:-) I think...

Did it come with a warrenty?

Silver Member
Username: Kickerman

Post Number: 173
if not try
http://www.db-r.com/index.html