Do they make one of these???

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 372
ok i have 1000 watts running on my stock system, and my buddy also has 1000 running on his stock (his 1000/1 is a little better than my mbquarraa1000), but he got some pionner hu, no idea whcih one, it slick as can be, but he has like a ''battery'' thing on the hu that tells the voltage of the battery, i want his, but do not want to go thru the toruble of selling my hu and gettin this one, do they make like a digital meter that i could like put on my dash to see where my voltage of my battery is

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1029
Yea some Pioneers come with the battery voltage meter on it and a tachometer. And yes you can buy volt gauges seperatly and put them in your pillars or dash or wherever. Your local Pep Boys,Auto Zone maybe even WalMart will have some or you can check out www.summitracing.com or ebay. My truck came with one already in the gauge cluster but i still think it would be cool on the HU too.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1030
Oh BTW im pretty sure some Clarion hus have that on em too. And i think i remember Kenwood is coming out or has already came out with a hu that has a horsepower readout,0-60 time read out and like a virtual driving simulator and other things too.

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 373
any idea about how much one of these would cost, would it be just better to upgrade to that cd player
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us