I need a box

Silver Member
Username: Kickerman

Post Number: 157
as stated i need a box. its for 2 15" FI Q's it will be going into a 2004 chevy impala. anybody can help

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1543
Come morning, about 13 people will be arguing in this thread as to why they build the better box.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2817
Go to Hooters and when one of the waitresses comes by say "I need a box" but make sure you have no food in front of you.One of my friends said to one of the waitresses "He needs a box" and pointed to me while I had no food in front of me or even on the table and she smiled and told me how she would help me out but she's engaged and getting married in 2 months,that was some funny sh1t.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1618
"Come morning, about 13 people will be arguing in this thread as to why they build the better box."

and john wheeler will probably have the cheapest price... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4450
NEVER BUY FROM JOHN WHEELER!!!!

can't stress that enough^^^. he'll have the cheapest prices for sure, but for a reason. his boxes suck and he doesn't know what he's doing. do not buy from that dipshi_t.

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 183
Edward. I can help you out. I can be reached through www.fishercustoms.
Let me if you have any questions.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 613
haah ctmike hates john wheeler alot

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6859

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4453
not that i hate him personally, but so far he's what?
-never helped out anyone.
-builds boxes (one he asks how to tune it AFTER building it, that was a good one).
-rags on others that actually make money/a living off making boxes even after these same people help him out.
-when shown he's wrong instead of admitting it he starts to flame people like a little kid.
-posts lies of what people have supposedly posted.
should i post more?? douche bags like that belong on other forums *cough* ca.com *cough*

to the original poster, buy from fisher, phil at woodlawncabinetry.com, or logan (sorry if i left out any other members selling boxes, just don't remember any others besides' logan making/selling here).

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7613
I make boxes:-)

Where are you from?

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7614
Thanks ctmike:-)

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1710
i would make it but its gonna be a huge box so i would rather not. logan and fisher ftw!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4455
phil makes awesome boxes aswell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
im from baton rouge, louisiana can any1 help me

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 212
Thanks Matt.

Edward, if ya want quote for an enclosure, shoot me an e-mail.

Phil
Woodlawn Cabinetry

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2736
Get ahold of Canaan, he lives in Louisiana so shipping prob. wouldn't be much.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
how can i get ahold of canaan does any1 have a number or a email for him

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4461
marshall_white2004@yahoo.com i belive is cannans email.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 355
Logan, Fisher, doesn't cannon or cannan make box's, i would say TCAB but yeah not any more, TTB(Expensive tho)

Immortal Box Building

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
did the tcab thing never got it so right now im just waiting on every1's replys. i havent really talked to logan yet

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2743
Yes mat is correct that is Canaan's email

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7618
I will do it for $150 shipped Ed.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7619
Imortal Box Building FTW!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1620
150 shipped?

good god... :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
do u have aim logan

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1726
logantill123

Gold Member

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7628
That be it^^

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 472
have cannaan build you your box he will build you one cheaper since he lives close to you and you can just pick it up.

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 709
"NEVER BUY FROM JOHN WHEELER!!!!

can't stress that enough^^^. he'll have the cheapest prices for sure, but for a reason. his boxes suck and he doesn't know what he's doing. do not buy from that dipshi_t."

I snapped this picture while ctmike was waiting for the city bus last summer.
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7657
lol nutuh I saw that picture before.

Silver Member

Post Number: 710
No really it is. Would I lie about that lonely fu*k?

Silver Member

Post Number: 711
"not that i hate him personally, but so far he's what?
-builds boxes (one he asks how to tune it AFTER building it, that was a good one).
-rags on others that actually make money/a living off making boxes even after these same people help him out.
-when shown he's wrong instead of admitting it he starts to flame people like a little kid.
should i post more?? douche bags like that belong on other forums *cough* ca.com *cough*

to the original poster, buy from fisher, phil at woodlawncabinetry.com, or logan (sorry if i left out any other members selling boxes, just don't remember any others besides' logan making/selling here)."

Claim 1: I Never Help anyone.
LOL, and ctmike doesnt love the C0ck... Good one

Claim 2: builds boxes (one he asks how to tune it AFTER building it, that was a good one).
Ctmike this was uhmm... Back in february and you continue to bring this issue up everytime my name is mentioned. Lol, the only dirt you have on me, and when I try to learn, its d!ckheads like you that try to make yourself feel better by putting someone else down. The way I look at it is, your a fu*king retard and will never amount to anything in life. You stay home and play on your computer, and whatever gets you through a day, then thats up to you.

Claim 3: -when shown he's wrong instead of admitting it he starts to flame people like a little kid.
ctmike, please read my latest thread with 125 posts, and you will clearly see how I admit to my mistakes unlike you, and still try to persaude others that a zx1000.1 is 1 ohm stable.

Claim 4: -posts lies of what people have supposedly posted.
Lol ctmike, need i say more?

"should i post more?? douche bags like that belong on other forums *cough* ca.com *cough* "
Please post more, because everything you said was not even close to being rational or coherant.

Its funny cuz I went to ca.com today and say just about every person there as i see on ecoustics. So you pretty much just bashed on everyone who has an account on ecoustics.

Ctmike you will never learn..

Silver Member

Post Number: 712
ed Matthews, if you are truly interested in one of my boxes, please dont listen to any of these kids. Check it out for yourself. I take close to 100 pictures every box I make, and capture step by step progressions. lol, listen to ctmike bash on me, its really childish, and i think hes nearing 40 years old, but whatever gets him up in the morning. Ctmike will bash on me as long as he is a member here, but soley because he has no skill at box making or anything that requires him to move.

Silver Member

Post Number: 713
Also.. 2 15's in an impala! How is that gonna work? You need a lot of airspace to push those to their max.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 380
Its funny cuz I went to ca.com today and say just about every person there as i see on ecoustics.
^incoherent. without an "a". John where have you helped someone? Your only reply to that was calling him g@y. That doesn't prove him wrong at all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 717
cam, i log on daily and check about the 10 most recent posts and give my input. Believe it or not, I do know a thing or two. And cam I read your post 4 times... what the fu*k are you trying to say? Its like decoding a 5 year olds jibberish..

Username: Lilrobspappy

Post Number: 2
"Ctmike this was uhmm... Back in february and you continue to bring this issue up everytime my name is mentioned."

LOL....You act like it was 5 years ago....You talk alot of ish for being such a little scrawny b!tch. I would break you in half.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 720
You sure do have the balls to post comments under a false name, lovely.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7665
I though ctmike was black?lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 722
nah, hes a mutt.

Username: Lilrobspappy

Post Number: 3
That pic is of Wheeler. He sure is purdy, isnt he...lmao.

Silver Member

Post Number: 723
LilRobsPappy watching 7th heaven.
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6900
^^^Oh that's just wrong. Funny, but wrong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 724
I know, kinda weird.. I found it on his myspace.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 201
what is ca.com i went to it and it was some site that looked like it had nothing to do with car audio

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 192
caraudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

I like my beat down low

Post Number: 135
hey john whats wrong with watching 7th heaven?

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
absoultely nothing, its just the show i can see LilRobsPapy twirling his twizzler to.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 193
Why do all the box threads turn into this???

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4466
John Wheeler
Silver Member

Columbus , IN United States Post Number: 290
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 10:17 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im glad you know why your talking. Thats a pleasant start. If you and ct mike have something that extends beyond this ecoustics forum, lets just keep that under wraps.. Im arguing with ct mike when he says..
"first, zx line is 2ohm stable. kx and sx line is 1ohm stable."
"yes but the zx400.1 will do 400wrms+ at 2ohms. "

and about every other comment he had. If you try to tell me that the zx line from kicker is strictly 2 ohm stable, than im gonna argue and tell you your flatout wrong, because i have owned a zx amp which is at 4 ohms stable and the one im looking to get, the zx1000.1 which is 1 ohm stable... juliob i have nothing against ctmike, im just going to try to educate his misconceptions so Joel doesnt buy the wrong amp and come back as disappointed as i've seen some get.

-------------------------------------------------

so who is saying the zx1000.1 is ohm stable here? so yeah, i'll say you don't know how to admit to a mistake everytime simply for the fact that in that thread after putting the facts that it is 2ohm stable in front of you, you just started with your stupid comments. had nothing against you at all till then, fact is i don't really remember seeing you here until that thread.

"Ctmike will bash on me as long as he is a member here, but soley because he has no skill at box making or anything that requires him to move."

and that is relevent how? so i don't make boxes, so what. as i can recall there are others here that don't make their own boxes. and how much skill do you have making boxes when you make a box then ask how to tune it?

"Ctmike you will never learn.."

learn what john? please enlighten me. i will be waiting here for your stupid, childesh remarks. since that's all you seem to be able to do.

and no i do not go around bashing you in every thread. this one i did for the simple fact the original poster should buy a quality box. and i'm saying that cause of your previous boxes you have made and posted here (the untuned box and the pool soaked one). but that aside, you do know how to make a nice looking box. need to learn some more, but none the less it looks like your hs woodshop class is paying off. and if i remember right, in the thread you mentioned about having 125 posts, didn't you start the bashing? i simply asked how much you would charge for a box, nothing else. no bashing, nothing. simply comparing prices for a box i'll need. didn't think it was that hard of a question to answer but you started being the smartas_s, not me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
logan when ru going to get on aim i need to talk to u

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
ctmike, go sit on a tubesteak, thats all your good for. You do realize no one reads what you type.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6919
"Why do all the box threads turn into this???"

Because of all the competition. I can build boxes. I have done so in the past. I'd like to for the guys here, cause of the $$ available. Why don't I ??? Cause I can't compete with Fishers quality or Logan's prices. I can offer something in the middle. I'm a single parent with a career. I post on here as a hobby. End of my story.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4468
"ctmike, go sit on a tubesteak, thats all your good for. You do realize no one reads what you type."

how'd i know you'd having nothing better to post than something stupid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
John I was quoting you. You said something that was completely incoherent after saying ctmike's posts are incoherent. Then I said that incoherent and coherent do not have "a"'s because you spelled it "coherant". Make sense now? I will agree, you do know a thing or two. Not much more though, and certainly not enough to be claiming your boxes are quality enclosures.
-Cam

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 195
But just because its competitive, doesnt mean it needs to be a sh!t fest, does it? I totally understand what your saying.

Silver Member

Post Number: 747
Sure thing, let me lie to you.
Ctmike, everyone sincerely gives a fu*k what comes out of your mouth..

Cam your 12 years old, re-post on here when your balls drop, or you finally get ur lisensce, you stupid b!tchas$

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
you can blame ctmike for this shitfest wholeheartedly. after that 126 posted thread I had and came clean with you fisher and admited my wrong, this fu*king pr!ck comes on here runnin his mouth like a fu*kin coward after me saying absolutely nothing. I avoided this thread for a reason, but when ctmike goes out of his way to try to make a fool out of me, ill be sure to make sure that just the opposite happens.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1175
Fisher, it never really was a sh!t fest until John came on here telling people he would build them quality boxes, and to agree with a lot of other people here I don't think he can really build boxes either. Yeah his woodworking skills may be average but there is a lot more to building a box than that. So when people advise others to stay away from his boxes John doesn't take it the best and thats when things get out of control.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 196
wow....just wow.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1574
Well like I said in the second post in this thread, it always turns out like this.

Yeah... it's true anyone with wood and a few tools can slap together a cube and call it an enclosure, but that really doesn't mean anything in the scheme of things. I have built more quality boxes in my life than everyone on this site combined, but I choose to use Ecoustics as a discussion forum and not a classified advertisement space.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4469
just the opposite!!! i guess you did just that. please, point out one post in this thread where you made me look like a fool. just one. "runnin his mouth like a fu*kin coward"? that's funny.

again, all i did was ask you the price of a box in your last thread yesterday, nothing else. and then you start saying stupid shi_t instead of giving an answer. if you don't feel like giving me a quote, just say so, be a man about it instead of all your stupid posts. yesterday was the first time in how long, a month or so, that i even posted in any thread you started and what do you do? post your stupid little comments to try and act cool. all you had to do was say "that box would be $xxx" or "i won't sell you a box", simple as that. you're the one who started with the stupid comments.

Silver Member

Post Number: 750
"Fisher, it never really was a sh!t fest until John came on here telling people he would build them quality boxes, and to agree with a lot of other people here I don't think he can really build boxes either. Yeah his woodworking skills may be average but there is a lot more to building a box than that. So when people advise others to stay away from his boxes John doesn't take it the best and thats when things get out of control."

Lmfao, one coward after another. There is not one single person here on ecoustics that can tell me my boxes suck. I have sold 3 boxes locally and everyone has been more than impressed. Its stupid fu*ks like you who run their mouth saying this and that without having the slightest fu*king idea. You can't just guess and pull an idea out of your @ss without seeing for yourself first hand.

Brad, who are you to say i slapped sh!t together and called it an enclosure. I have multiple blueprints calculations drawings, rough sketches. I used CAM software and a few other programs. I worked from Friday-Monday on that last enclosure.. How can you even begin to tell me that I just slapped that sh!t together and called it an enclosure. Ecoustics is completetly out of control with lunatics and kids who just run their fu*kin mouths without the slightest clue. If there was a button in front of my that would do away with this forum forever, believe me, it would be pressed.

Ctmike shut the fu*k up. You will always remain a scum bag in my book.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1576
I am a bit lost here lol -- who is LilRobsPappy and who is that in the pic he posted? UploadUpload

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1577
John I was talking about the forum as a whole, not you or anyone in particular. If you remember, in your thread I actually gave you props on that box you built. Carry on...

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 154
i dont trust jon wheeler. u made a box and didnt even know that your supposed to tune it..... idk.... no offense tho

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4470
"If there was a button in front of my that would do away with this forum forever, believe me, it would be pressed."

then why you still come to this forum? especially if you think it's full of "stupid f*cks", as you call us.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13184
take a pick between phil salisbury or fisherprice.com

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1195
^^^haha

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1361
Brad, I think that is John in that picture.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2795
" fisherprice.com "

Gold Member

Post Number: 1179
John do you need to me to remind you who found out what that first box you built was tuned to??? Cause I remember, it was me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7695
lmfao

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13186
rofl. my bad. i mean fishercustoms.com

my bad fishercustoms. for reals man. i don't know why i typed that.

anyways i say between those two cause they are very professional and that is what they do for a living.

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 198
"fisherprice.com"

take it easy fellas.... lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7696
Chad's getting his funny on again

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 199
Chad dont worry about it.... I have a sense of humor ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7697
wow we completely fucked this poor mans thead up

Silver Member

Post Number: 751
"i dont trust jon wheeler. u made a box and didnt even know that your supposed to tune it..... idk.... no offense tho"

First off its John, and no that picture it not of me, it is of ctmike. And Thirdly. Please bring up more things that happened nearly 3 months ago, very professional.

"John do you need to me to remind you who found out what that first box you built was tuned to??? Cause I remember, it was me."

Yea i do remember, and it wasnt even correct lmfao.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1581
First Chad types fisherprice.com and then in the other thread called Jake... James.

That must be some good weed Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1182
John do you have aim? I would rather argue with you on there so we dont clog up any more threads.

Silver Member

Post Number: 752
"then why you still come to this forum? especially if you think it's full of "stupid f*cks", as you call us."

Believe it or not, this forum used to be rational and informational, now its just beyond that point. Ctmike, its kids like you who run your mouth of a basis of nothing that fu*ks it up for everyone. Including this poor kids thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7702
lmao how do you know it wasnt correct?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1583
LMAO Logan... Edward Matthews is like: Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 753
holy sh!t emails everywhere. I have msn not aim, and my msn is j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com

Logan I took the time to sit down and actually remeasure my port dimensions and calculate backwards using a variety of different programs and forumlas i found online.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4473
when did i "run my mouth of a basis of nothing that fu*ks it up for everyone"?

"John do you need to me to remind you who found out what that first box you built was tuned to??? Cause I remember, it was me."

Yea i do remember, and it wasnt even correct lmfao.

that's pretty funny^^, laughing at a person who helped you figure out what your box was tuned to AFTER you made it. seems to me like he should be laughing at you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 754
i guess if you mean helped by giving me incorrect information then your right on track there mike, way to have things all sorted out you goofy fu*k.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1197
this thread is awesome

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
Oh, and heres where you ran your mouth on a basis of nothing..
"NEVER BUY FROM JOHN WHEELER!!!!

can't stress that enough^^^. he'll have the cheapest prices for sure, but for a reason. his boxes suck and he doesn't know what he's doing. do not buy from that dipshi_t."

"not that i hate him personally, but so far he's what?

to the original poster, buy from fisher, phil at woodlawncabinetry.com, or logan (sorry if i left out any other members selling boxes, just don't remember any others besides' logan making/selling here)."

You guys enjoy this sausage rant, i will be getting some shuteye now.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4475
who gives a fuc_k if he gave you incorrect info, you made a box then asked how to tune it! you stupid fuc_k.

Silver Member

Post Number: 382
John is providing us all with entertainment don't forget. For that John, I thank you. I'm 15. Why does puberty have anything to do with it anyway? I don't think I have been immature. Arguing with you may be immature, but in my arguments I have been more mature than you have. I've stuck to replying to you and criticizing you on relative things, instead of calling you g@y. You were telling me how irrelevant my posts were when in the same post you were talking about me and my boyfriend. I'm a stupid bitchass what? I agree with you on my driver's license though. When I get it, I will be thinking "finally" as well.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4476
first, that post was partly in response to the stupid comments you made when i asked for a box quote. guess the truth hurts huh fa_g?

"You guys enjoy this sausage rant, i will be getting some shuteye now."

guess your mommy told you it was bedtime and you have to get off the computer now. maybe tomorrow after you finish your homework your mommy will let you use the computer again so i'll look forward to more of your stupid posts then.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 351
"Yea i do remember, and it wasnt even correct lmfao."

Rofl. It's a shame because it wasn't even you that told him he was not correct. Therefor, you really don't have a right to hate on him for that. He did the best he could do with the sh!tty box you posted.

end.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1183
Trust me ctmike the info was correct. I may not have been spot on but I can guarantee that I was within 1-2 hz. Let him live in his own little reality where he builds good boxes and knows everything it must be wonderful there. ROFL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1184
Trust me ctmike the info was correct. I may not have been spot on but I can guarantee that I was within 1-2 hz. Let him live in his own little reality where he builds good boxes and knows everything it must be wonderful there. LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 7705
didnt bump

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4479
steinkea, who cares if you were off by 100hz. fact is he made a box, then asked how to tune it. and when he received help he has the balls to say it was wrong and he's laughing at you. he's stupid.

and what makes it worse is he is telling people he makes quality boxes to sell and to buy from him. only reason i even post in threads wanting to buy boxes is to warn the original poster not to buy from him, cause they're better off with a prefab. and when fisher first starts here, john tries to bash him saying fish is charging to much and that his boxes are just as nice as fishs'. that's just stupid. and the funniest thing in this thread is how john posts he has sold 3 boxes locally and that the buyers are all pleased. of course they're pleased, they probably don't know any better and think they bought a quality box for their subs from someone that knows what they're doing/talking about. john really screwed them over.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 474
imo i would only trust fisher phil and ttb. Logan makes sh1tty leaky boxes using liquid nails that get damaged during shipping and john makes boxes that arent tuned..... end of thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 756
"imo i would only trust fisher phil and ttb. Logan makes sh1tty leaky boxes using liquid nails that get damaged during shipping and john makes boxes that arent tuned..... end of thread"

Very intelligent comment there.. wait no, your a fu*king idiot as well.

"steinkea, who cares if you were off by 100hz. fact is he made a box, then asked how to tune it. and when he received help he has the balls to say it was wrong and he's laughing at you. he's stupid.

and what makes it worse is he is telling people he makes quality boxes to sell and to buy from him. only reason i even post in threads wanting to buy boxes is to warn the original poster not to buy from him, cause they're better off with a prefab. and when fisher first starts here, john tries to bash him saying fish is charging to much and that his boxes are just as nice as fishs'. that's just stupid. and the funniest thing in this thread is how john posts he has sold 3 boxes locally and that the buyers are all pleased. of course they're pleased, they probably don't know any better and think they bought a quality box for their subs from someone that knows what they're doing/talking about. john really screwed them over."

I cant really respond to this because I didnt read it.

"Trust me ctmike the info was correct. I may not have been spot on but I can guarantee that I was within 1-2 hz. Let him live in his own little reality where he builds good boxes and knows everything it must be wonderful there. LMAO"

yea. LMAO.

"first, that post was partly in response to the stupid comments you made when i asked for a box quote. guess the truth hurts huh fa_g?

"You guys enjoy this sausage rant, i will be getting some shuteye now."

guess your mommy told you it was bedtime and you have to get off the computer now. maybe tomorrow after you finish your homework your mommy will let you use the computer again so i'll look forward to more of your stupid posts then."

Its called a high school education, im sure you are very unfamiliar with this concept, thats why your yobless.

"John is providing us all with entertainment don't forget. For that John, I thank you. I'm 15. Why does puberty have anything to do with it anyway? I don't think I have been immature. Arguing with you may be immature, but in my arguments I have been more mature than you have. I've stuck to replying to you and criticizing you on relative things, instead of calling you g@y. You were telling me how irrelevant my posts were when in the same post you were talking about me and my boyfriend. I'm a stupid bitchass what? I agree with you on my driver's license though. When I get it, I will be thinking "finally" as well."

Maybe someone can tell me if anything he said was intelligent, cuz i didnt bother reading it.

"who gives a fuc_k if he gave you incorrect info, you made a box then asked how to tune it! you stupid fuc_k."

ctmike who are you to criticize box tuning when you yourself dont know how. Its like an autistic kid calling another kid retarded.. Yea, hilarious..

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4492
"ctmike who are you to criticize box tuning when you yourself dont know how. Its like an autistic kid calling another kid retarded.. Yea, hilarious.."

if i made my own boxes and did the same thing as you then yes, i wouldn't have any place to laugh at you. but since i don't i can laugh all i want cause it is funny.

"Logan I took the time to sit down and actually remeasure my port dimensions and calculate backwards using a variety of different programs and forumlas i found online."

wouldn't it have made sense to use all these different programs and formulas BEFORE making the box?

"Its called a high school education, im sure you are very unfamiliar with this concept, thats why your yobless."

damn, guess i should go back to high school. maybe then i wouldn't be "yobless". fuc_king retard.

and what are you doin online, shouldn't you be eating the breakfast your mommy made and then go catch the little short bus so you're not late for school?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2838
This is a good and very informative thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
Well, it's nice to see that this thread has degraded to the point " WTF ".

I'm not posting enclosure pricing anymore here given it only turns into " who can whore themselves out as the lowest bidder ".

If anyone wants a quote:
woodlawn.cabinetry@verizon.net

Pic's on enclosure - www.woodlawncabinetry.com - Enclosure Photo's

Logan, BJ, JW, the floor's all yours provided ecoustic's doesn't implode on itself.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2835
Just let the thread die...

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 200
Phil, whats that last part supposed to mean?

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
The last part refers to ecoustic's stability issues, seems like everyday at a certain point the forum does something that doesn't allow for posting, has brain fa rt, goes of a walk or whatever.

I got my own forum over on SPLBassX.com and conduct things there if anyone is so inclined to post in it as well as the rest of the forum.

I'm still going to post here, just not post quotes here.

And to be brutally honest, I know that I'm not the cheapest enclosure fabricator around nor am I the most expensive either, but the end product I deliver is what some customers are looking for, especially in the designed, built to fit the install condition the customer wants.

My designs get picked apart like bad movie review, I don't care because I know that it will always be that way be it good or bad, I work for the customer (s), there my critic's.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 120
who are the Thread moderators??
KILL THE THREAD!!! PLEASE!!! BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 201
Phil i agree wih your 4th paragraph 100 %.

And yea i noticed this forum is messed up a lot as well. Like complete sections beng closed.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13213
"And yea i noticed this forum is messed up a lot as well. Like complete sections beng closed"

well if you are tired of that happening, then come check it out here. the site is still new so its not as busy as this site but its picking up slowly.

http://com4.runboard.com/becousticsfam

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 618
^^^friendly and drama free :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us